Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

9 minutes ago, jakebarnes said:

Can't believe Rob sent you a box that was one short..  :😏

lol. smoked one right away. clearly needs rest. will get back to these in 2023.

12 hours ago, MPhillips said:

FOH의 Montecristo Especial (부분 상자) AMP 11월 19일.

It stands out that each rapper's color looks different.
I'm really curious how different the taste will be depending on the color of the other rappers.
That's great.

12 hours ago, MPhillips said:

It was from an online vendor. Wasn’t supposed to be a partial box but they made it right. 
There is a good amount of wrapper variations in the box.

Something about those sticks looks all kinds of wrong. Are you confident in your shop?

2 minutes ago, B44 said:

Something about those sticks looks all kinds of wrong. Are you confident in your shop?

I’m pretty confident in them. But the more I think about it the more I question this box specifically. Previous boxes were flawless. 
guess I’ll look more closely at this box. 

5 minutes ago, MPhillips said:

I’m pretty confident in them. But the more I think about it the more I question this box specifically. Previous boxes were flawless. 
guess I’ll look more closely at this box. 

It’s the worst feeling, sorry for even bringing it up. Maybe post the box, etc in the suspect cigar forum and see what the experts say. 

6 minutes ago, B44 said:

It’s the worst feeling, sorry for even bringing it up. Maybe post the box, etc in the suspect cigar forum and see what the experts say. 

It was always in the back of my mind. 
I’ll post up some more pictures in the suspect forum. 

10 minutes ago, Nevrknow said:

This was me a while back. Boxes started rolling in and “she” started in on me. Showed her where prices were and caught hell for not buying more. 
Go figure. 🤷

Yeah. I keep slipping "just one more thing" because the price landscape is weird still, but think that where it currently stands with outstanding orders I'm pretty good now. 

All my wife knows is that "shit is about to go crazy" and honestly, she doesn't really care so long as I don't do anything TOO stupid.

• Like 2