Oh my God those look killer

• Thanks 1

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

5 hours ago, RDB said:

@Papago really cool to see my reply translated. What script is that please?

I think he used an AI translator called Papago or other English-Korean AI translators (it's loosely translated but has same meaning overall).

As a friend of @Papago and cigar jesus of my FOH Korean buddies, I'm really happy to see him being more active on FOH 👍😄

• Like 2

7 hours ago, RDB said:

@파파고 제 답변이 번역된 것을 보니 정말 좋습니다. 어떤 스크립트인가요?

또한@hrs1 맙소사. Dips는 매우 좋아 보이지만 Lusis는 *완벽합니다*.

I was worried that the members might not recognize the translation because I didn't know if it was being translated normally. If you search my nickname papago on Google, the website translation site appears, and it is good to be able to translate various languages.👍

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Papago said:

I was worried that the members might not recognize the translation because I didn't know if it was being translated normally. If you search my nickname papago on Google, the website translation site appears, and it is good to be able to translate various languages.👍

Seems much better than my English. How come do you need such a program? or simply have been translated already?

1 hour ago, yossie said:

Seems much better than my English. How come do you need such a program? or simply have been translated already?

I am sorry, but I am not good at English, so I need help with reading. So I get help from the translation website.😂

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Lfhard said:

@Ford2112 did you polish them before posting those pictures? They look superb. 

Thank you! Those photos did them justice I guess. These will be put down for a long while,

On 5/21/2022 at 8:27 AM, Chibearsv said:

I’m giddy with how these look and smell. I’ll give these a long rest, well  not too long before one of them goes down. 😁

Just pulled one out of a box I got about 6 months ago (LGB JUN 21).  Lord have mercy!  Just incredible.  

• Like 2