Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

1 hour ago, GVan said:

Wow, what a box - don't remember what the ranking was when I purchased these from our host, but if these aren't PSP it's just because @El Presidente has been so busy he couldn't look at these.  There is a slight mottled wrapper effect between Rosado and a darker Colorado; with a real sheen.  Amazing and thank you!  (EBO OCT-21)

Those are gorgeous! 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, jakebarnes said:

Small delivery from our host. But will make me feel fancy when I want to have a nice bottle of champagne and pull one of these out.

Make sure and check em all. Got the same and a couple I had to ‘wipe off’, if’n ya know whutim’sayin. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Thanks Coug! I agree, I’m smoking a PSP Monte 4 right now and it’s darker than dark. It would probably have more Monte4 profile if not so dark. Will post the actual cigars next time. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Lfhard said:
I was thankful enough to score this box of CoRos from our host much appreciated. Just came in and smells amazing!

I’d have a hard time deciding to smoke em young or age em!

If all the rumors are true my Cohiba stock will all become special occasion sticks and I’ll be smoking unicorns 20 years from now..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PSD4 said:

First order from our gracious hosts - was not disappointed!

I nabbed a box of HQ SD4s recently as well. Great looking box - pretty much perfect IMO  💯

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, coug28 said:

I nabbed a box of HQ SD4s recently as well. Great looking box - pretty much perfect IMO  💯

Yes not many things get me as excited as I was opening up those cigars last night!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

Holy hen's teeth Batman:
Finally found a box of Monte Especiales here in the UK and the price wasn't too scary! Very encouraging to see a Nov21 box code. They're still being made emoji106.pngemoji106.pngemoji106.png

Those look pristine!

• Like 1