Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

29 minutes ago, Greenhorn2 said:

Waiting on a report on those light wrapper D4's. All of mine are way darker than yours.

With partagas I much prefer dark wrappers. The light wrappers tend to have a lighter body and lack depth of flavor. Granted this is to my taste so personal experience may vary! 

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, djrey said:

With partagas I much prefer dark wrappers. The light wrappers tend to have a lighter body and lack depth of flavor. Granted this is to my taste so personal experience may vary! 

Come to think of it all my partagas (P2,E2,D4,D5,Lusitanias, shorts) all have dark wrappers.  Haven't really seen many light wrapper Partagas,  henceforth my curiosity. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Greenhorn2 said:

Waiting on a report on those light wrapper D4's. All of mine are way darker than yours.

22 minutes ago, djrey said:

I also have HQ 6er D4s with EOL OCT 20 box code which I bought in 2021. Unlike my D4 Clearance 25ct box, they have Colorado Maduro like darker wrappers but one of my Korean FOH BOTLs said it was the most phenomenal D4 he ever had (sent one HQ D4 along with N1s to him as a gift about few months ago).

I'll review both D4s one by one and let you know the difference between two D4s 😃.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Connoisseur Kim said:

I also have HQ 6er D4s with EOL OCT 20 box code which I bought in 2021. Unlike my D4 Clearance 25ct box, they have Colorado Maduro like darker wrappers but one of my Korean FOH BOTLs said it was the most phenomenal D4 he ever had (sent one HQ D4 along with N1s to him as a gift about few months ago).

I'll review both D4s one by one and let you know the difference between two D4s 😃.

Yes please let us know! I have personally never had a light D4 but have had a few boxes of light wrapper Shorts (Actually just posted a review today) and at least with the shorts much prefer dark. I am certainly interested to hear your experience once you light one up!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, djrey said:

Yes please let us know! I have personally never had a light D4 but have had a few boxes of light wrapper Shorts (Actually just posted a review today) and at least with the shorts much prefer dark. I am certainly interested to hear your experience once you light one up!

Sure thing! I had a Party Lusi with lighter wrapper experience (one of CCs from Kenfessions Comp sampler) in the past and it was one of the greatest CCs I've ever had. I'm also interested to see will that D4 Clearance box be great as Lusi from Kenfessions Comp sampler 😃.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, hrs1 said:

Last of the Cohiba…

I’m sure it is. You’ve taken all the Cohiba inventory damn near by your lonesome! Your Cohiba hauls alone these past few weeks? Bloody legendary. 

C736524A-864B-42CC-AA19-88F1CE32F33B.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, coug28 said:

You’ve taken all the Cohiba inventory damn near by your lonesome!

Gave it a shot, but @SigmundChurchill still has the Siglo VI under lock and key ;)

54 minutes ago, havanaclub said:

I think his credit card statement will be bloody legendary emoji38.pngemoji38.png

Wait until you see my wife's 😂 She keeps going on about 0% APRs with cash back and inflation ... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, coug28 said:

Thanks FOH crew…in before the bump. Anyone that also bought the Sig 2 petaca recall the boxcode by chance?

Bought these on 4/27/22. No worries if not, just will go to the singles drawer for a good long while.

Nice score I hope to be getting mine soon as well got them the same day just waiting on USPS as always. Box code is MAR NOV 21. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1