Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

3 minutes ago, yossie said:

I think you can easily get a domestic wine cooler😆

Yep, but the price of these wine coolers are $$$ and most of them are being sold in smaller sizes unlike Newair unfortunately. I'm also planning to get Raching cigar cabinet for bigger CC storage 😃.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Connoisseur Kim said:

Yep, but the price of these wine coolers are $$$ and most of them are being sold in smaller sizes unlike Newair

It sounds wines are still not popular there. I don't know recent Korean alcohol situation well. Beer and spirits were only choice there, I heard 20 years ago from Korean students.

15 minutes ago, yossie said:

It sounds wines are still not popular there. I don't know recent Korean alcohol situation well. Beer and spirits were only choice there, I heard 20 years ago from Korean students.

Wine gained more popularity in Korea nowadays than the past, but the size variety of wine coolers is still not wide compared to American ones. Of course, there're some 28 bottle wine coolers in Korea but their price is really steep which is almost equivalent to Coleman 150 Qt Marine Cooler.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, djrey said:

2 box deal on P shorts. Happy I decided to order another 2 pack a week after this 🤣

These tasty Party Shorts boxes indeed! Party Shorts is one of my fav quick CCs and I wish I have a 50 cab of these in my CC collection 😃.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Connoisseur Kim said:

These tasty Party Shorts boxes indeed! Party Shorts is one of my fav quick CCs and I wish I have a 50 cab of these in my CC collection 😃.

These and HUHC. Simply cant have enough of them! Never have had a 50 cab of these but have many dress boxes. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, djrey said:

These and HUHC. Simply cant have enough of them! Never have had a 50 cab of these but have many dress boxes. 

Much agreed! I also enjoy HUHC as a quick CC and think both HUHC and Party Shorts deserve to be in everyone's CC collection 😃.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Connoisseur Kim said:

Partagás Serie D No. 4 SOR OCT 21 Clearance box from our host arrived to my house today. I'm a huge fan of long Cuban cigars like Monte 1 and mostly buy these types of Cuban cigars on FOH 24:24 Sales. However, recent D4 boxes seem to have high reputation and my Korean FOH BOTLs highly recommended me to get D4s too, so I decided to give D4 box a shot in this month with a huge confidence 😃.

Like my Monte 1 Hand Picked box, these D4s have stunning oily Colorado Claro wrappers that resemble milk chocolate. Hope that it'll be tasty as Monte 1 😄 (my next aim is getting Connie A; Punch Punch; Monte Esp #2, Punch 898; LGC MdO 4; Party Lusi; Party 898; Party E2; COLA, etc on future 2424 sales)!

By the way, I was surprised how thick D4 box was since it had shorter width but longer length and height compared to Monte 1 box 😱. Time to move on to bigger 50L tupperdor or more.

Waiting on a report on those light wrapper D4's. All of mine are way darker than yours.