• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

On 5/16/2021 at 3:43 AM, karp said:
Partagas D4... Good start, marred by a plug that even PerfectDraw couldn't fix. HUHC to the rescue!

Punch short de punch - really enjoyed this.

Really like the HUHC's, among some other half Coronas and petite Robustos, but rarely buy them as they just smoke to quickly and I'm always left wanting more.

On 5/15/2021 at 2:17 PM, mprach024 said:
I think with HUP2, there’s more flavor variation between stick than with any other cigar I can think of.  Describing what one tastes like is like answering “what color is a rainbow”.  This one is bonkers.  Bonkers good, cigar of the month for me I think.

Nice. Really enjoy all the Upmanns I have ever had.
Never seen that one before though.

I'm guessing because I only by multiple singles or 3,4 and 5 packs, so they must only be available by the box.

Will have to try searching one out as I like the no.2 vitola and would likely enjoy it in an Upmann

On 5/16/2021 at 5:12 AM, Puros Y Vino said:
Enjoying a 2002 PSD4. 

Nice.
I have a PSD4 from 2008 and 2014 that I was generously gifted that I'm excited to try.

Love the 2019 and 2020 PSD4's I have been smoking a lot of and am very curious how an aged on differs

21 hours ago, X-Man said:
SLR Churchill

Love the Regios, but have never seen an SLR churchill before. Must only be sold in boxes, and not very commonly.

I'm thinking I would really enjoy them.
Will have to try and seek out singles to give one a try, even if I have to go with a private sale to get them.

19 hours ago, prshah25 said:
Speechless - 2010 Opus X . Easily a 98 pointer.

Back around that year when I enjoyed a fair number of the opus x, I definitely enjoyed them much more with some age on them.

Seemed to smooth them out and take away some of the palate overpowering strength of the fresh ones.

Have my first ever Power Ranger in my aged smokes tupperdoor to age for 5 to 10 years or so.

Recently tried a fairly fresh Perfexcion x and really just didn't enjoy it at all.
Ended up gifting the other 4 and the 4 Anejos I had.

17 hours ago, mprach024 said:
That sho is a shiny RASS.  Deliciouso

I have only had relatively fresh ones, and do enjoy them, but find them a little overwhelming to my palate. Have a 2008 and 2014 I was generously gifted that I'm looking forward to trying to see if they mellow out some

16 hours ago, havanaclub said:
19 SPB
One of the nicest maduro wrappers I have seen on a CC. Thanks to a BOTL

Great start to this T110. This Fausto blend always ages very well.

Almost bought a couple of the belicosos to try with my last order, but ended up passing partly because I have only had the non plus and don't really care for them.

Do have a Belgian ER Sancho Panza that gets rave reviews everywhere so I am looking forward to it.

How does the belicosos compare to the non plus taste-wise?

11 hours ago, westg said:
Trinidad Coloniales a super model example.

Just got my first Coloniales a few months ago and immediately fell in love with them.

I typically only have 2 or 3 of anything in my stash, but this was an exception.
Ended up buying another 5 to go with the couple I had left

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Almost bought a couple of the belicosos to try with my last order, but ended up passing partly because I have only had the non plus and don't really care for them.

Do have a Belgian ER Sancho Panza that gets rave reviews everywhere so I am looking forward to it.

How does the belicosos compare to the non plus taste-wise?

I have never had a NP so I couldn’t compare. This Beli was very good, but needs more time to really shine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, havanaclub said:

I have never had a NP so I couldn’t compare. This Beli was very good, but needs more time to really shine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to know that they need more than just a couple years of age to shine.

May pick up a couple next month and put them in my aged tupperdoor to age

9 hours ago, WABOOM said:
Tubos No. 2, ETP MAR 16

Nice.
How was it?
Just got my first one as a very generous bonus gift from a private sale on another forum.
Its a 2015, so very close in age to yours

• Like 1