• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

30 minutes ago, Bigfatpuff said:
BOLIVAR TIEMPO FRANCIA RE 2017
A good 2-hour enjoyable time.

Very nice. I definitely enjoy Bolivars whenever I am in the mood for something more full flavored.

I notice that you smoke a lot of ER's and El's. I assume that a wide selection of them must be available in the HK market.

I have just begun to explore the ER and El subset of cc's.

I only have a small handful so far, and haven't tried any of them yet. What I have seems to get universally good opinions on them, so I look forward to trying them.

What's your general opinion of ER's and EL's since you smoke so many?

Are they typically worth the extra money?

Do they tend to have a different flavor than the non ER and El's of the same marca?

8 minutes ago, Paso said:
  HDM EE  EGT ENE20 
  Partagas MF SOU FEB20

Nice.
I'm a big fan of both and always keep some on hand, especially the Epicure

• Like 1

Very nice. I definitely enjoy Bolivars whenever I am in the mood for something more full flavored.

I notice that you smoke a lot of ER's and El's. I assume that a wide selection of them must be available in the HK market.

I have just begun to explore the ER and El subset of cc's.

I only have a small handful so far, and haven't tried any of them yet. What I have seems to get universally good opinions on them, so I look forward to trying them.

Do they tend to have a different flavor than the non ER and El's of the same marca?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi smbauerllc,
Sorry mate, I am a new smoker, and I have not smoked enough cigars to answer your question. I began with ERs and ELs because I thought they should be better.
I tend to buy lots of loose special cigars and try.

I have tried nearly 50 different ER and EL cigars. Generally speaking, I think only 60%-70% of them met my expectations.

No, I don’t think so. Most of them are overpriced. Even for those good ER and EL cigars, I think they are overpriced.

I haven’t smoked many regular productions. For those I have done the comparison, yes, they do have different flavors, or enhanced flavors.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Hi smbauerllc,
Sorry mate, I am a new smoker, and I have not smoked enough cigars to answer your question. I began with ERs and ELs because I thought they should be better.
I tend to buy lots of loose special cigars and try.

I have tried nearly 50 different ER and EL cigars. Generally speaking, I think only 60%-70% of them met my expectations.

No, I don’t think so. Most of them are overpriced. Even for those good ER and EL cigars, I think they are overpriced.

I haven’t smoked many regular productions. For those I have done the comparison, yes, they do have different flavors, or enhanced flavors.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk
Nice, thanks for the info.
Fortunately the few ER's I have were bought in private sales on another forum so I got them below the average vendor price, so I wont be too upset if they are duds.

Still haven't had an EL yet, but plan to get a few different ones when I can find someone selling some.

The few ER'S I have have a generally positive opinions on them, especially the Belgian Sancho Panza I picked up, so I should enjoy them.

Just been trying new smokes and new facets of cc's like ER's and EL's and even some Vintage ones

10 minutes ago, smbauerllc said:

Nice lineup.
Happen to know the box date on the BCJ?
Bought a couple recently to try for the first time, but the vendor didn't send the box date as requested, but i assume its 2019 or 2020 as most everything I have been getting has been.

Only let it rest and acclimate a couple weeks compared to my usual month minimum and found it quite bitter.

Not sure if it just needed more rest or what.
Hopefully the next one is better.

Thanks!

Mine was MSU JUL 19. If it was bitter it might be over humidified. I've had that happen a couple of times even from a vendor that is usually ok. I think it happens more with grey market vendors as I guess the cigars can come from different channels.

• Like 3