FOH'ers Daily Smoke

41 minutes ago, prshah25 said:

Ok cigar. Had high expectations. Cuban Cigars are Spoiling me. 

769F4F89-93B0-4F8E-8E4C-00E9EA509ED7.jpeg

I had a brûlée blue last week and I really loved it. Not sure by the pic which one that is but man, the blue was on. 

• Replies 87.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

6 hours ago, mprach024 said:

I think with HUP2, there’s more flavor variation between stick than with any other cigar I can think of.  Describing what one tastes like is like answering “what color is a rainbow”.  This one is bonkers.  Bonkers good, cigar of the month for me I think.

I agree with you.  I just smoked a 2015 and it made me double take after a couple puffs.  I had to verify it was an Upmann.  It was light with tons of flavor.  I've had new ones with very dark wrappers that are rich and fuller in body.  They are definitely fun to smoke.

On 5/15/2021 at 5:28 AM, leebert said:

BRC that's singing!

Very nice.
I have to imagine that they age quite well as even rott I have really enjoyed all my 2019 and 2020's

On 5/15/2021 at 7:24 AM, Kaptain Karl said:

REG OCT 19 especiales 2. I’m on one of those streaks where I’ve only had 1 good cigar in the past 2 weeks. Wonder if the Pfizer shot wore down my palette? Good news is my gut health is the best it’s been in 2 years. I forgot what it’s like to have some freaking energy all day! 

Nice.
I really like them, in spite of not being a big fan of rg's under 46 for the most part as i have more issues with crappy smoke production and terribly tight draws, which can't be fixed with my Modus as they crack up being such small rg's.

Never had any issues with the especial no.2 though, plus Montecristo is my favorite marca

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 4

8 hours ago, ithaca said:

Second smoke of the day. Good old Monte 2. Draw is absolutely perfect and the pleasure is just amazing.

Love that wrapper for a Monte 2! Nice score.

8 hours ago, ithaca said:

Second smoke of the day. Good old Monte 2. Draw is absolutely perfect and the pleasure is just amazing.

The Montecristo no.2 is one of my top favorites.
Always tasty and excellent in every way consistantly

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Dynamo320 said:

I had a brûlée blue last week and I really loved it. Not sure by the pic which one that is but man, the blue was on. 

This is the Brûlée blue. I think this stick was a bit spongy so the flavors might be muddled. I will dry box next week to see if there is a difference. Hoping it was just this stick that was just OK. I have heard raving reviews from everyone who smoked it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy_jack said:

Such a fan of the Bespoke/Casdagli cigars. None of my BM stores have them sadly.

I have a box in the mail dm me you address I will sent you a couple.