RIP Habana Mike/ Mike Lindsey

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This will be gutting to all. What a tragic year.  Mike had a fatal accident at home yesterday. He has passed away.  Wow. Where do you  go with this news. Condolences and mucho hugs  to wife

Dana and I are devastated. Mike was our friend, travel companion and my cigar mentor. He taught me so much and alway made sure to introduce me to everyone and to make sure we were included as Mike was

This is terrible news. Sending condolences and strength to his family. 

Never had the chance to meet Mike, but always sought out anything he posted here. He will truly be missed.

Extemely sorry to hear this. My best wishes to Mike and thoughts to his family. 

This is terrible.😳  It wasn't too long ago when I last saw him on a Zoom call, with Kelly popping in/out at points.  I never met him in person but it was great chatting with him on those calls. My condolences to Kelly and his family. 

I met Mike and Kelly in Havana back in 2018. We hit it off immediately as anyone would with those two. From the first afternoon at Espacios to sitting at the same table at the Gala dinner  with Mike and Kelly along with the DeZiel’s, what a great trip and memories I won’t forget. Condolences to Kelly and the kids. Great loss for our community but an unimaginable loss for his family. Rest In Peace Mike!

Horrible news. What a guy and what a loss for his family and Kelly. I had the pleasure of many a Zoom chat with him - he made me feel welcome in this community as soon as I joined.

I think Mike could’ve made friends with a hungry grizzly bear - he just had that kind of energy. Rest In Peace. My thoughts and prayers are with Kelly and his family. 

After years of knowing him on the Forum, I finally got to meet Mike in 2016 on my first trip to Cuba. Mike and Kelly were a riot and I had a blast with them. Then again in 2018, the laughs just kept rolling in. Fantastic guy that I'm going to miss sorely. Still can't get over the shock.

RIP Mike, see you in the next life. And my sincerest, heartfelt condolences to Kelly.

Rest in peace @Habana Mike 😭. He was one of my FOH BOTLs and I still couldn't forget his generosity when he sent some CCs to me as a gift. Because of this, I'm extremely sad as when I heard my maternal grandmother had stage 3 cancer on last year 😣.

Condolences to his family and may the CCs be with him in the heaven.

• Like 1