RIP Habana Mike/ Mike Lindsey

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This will be gutting to all. What a tragic year.  Mike had a fatal accident at home yesterday. He has passed away.  Wow. Where do you  go with this news. Condolences and mucho hugs  to wife

Dana and I are devastated. Mike was our friend, travel companion and my cigar mentor. He taught me so much and alway made sure to introduce me to everyone and to make sure we were included as Mike was

Wow, I read the thread title and my brain was in complete denial, insisting I was reading it wrong. It’s still inconceivably tragic news. This will definitely leave a hole in our universe. Condolences to his loved ones, as I’m sure there are many.

• Like 2

He will be sorely missed here and I am sure everywhere he went.  Terribly sad news and hard to imagine...

He personified this hobby and forum and I will miss his presence.  Tonight's cigar will be for Mike.  There will be prayers for his family today.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, HarveyBoulevard said:

Tonight's cigar will be for Mike.  

Same here...it’ll be a “no time like the present” stick in honor of the man, for sure.

• Like 2

Very sad news.  Mike was a true brother and one of the most down to earth, compassionate, and generous people ever.  
I hung out with him on many occasions over the years here in NY around the US, and in Cuba. He will be really wholehearted  missed.  

condolences to Kelly.  

R I P