RIP Habana Mike/ Mike Lindsey

Did a couple of zooms with Mike, we had tentatively planned to meet at a lounge up here in Jax next time he was up. The assumption was that we would buy one of their (cheap) smokes, then burn ours! 

Very sad to hear... 

• Like 3

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This will be gutting to all. What a tragic year.  Mike had a fatal accident at home yesterday. He has passed away.  Wow. Where do you  go with this news. Condolences and mucho hugs  to wife

Dana and I are devastated. Mike was our friend, travel companion and my cigar mentor. He taught me so much and alway made sure to introduce me to everyone and to make sure we were included as Mike was

Very sad news. I didn't know Mike very well at all, but I had the chance to chat and laugh with him a few brief times over zoom and messages, poker... revealed him to be a lovely guy and a great character. Since I started here Mike was an ever-present and a big part of the FOH community. He'll be sorely missed. Thoughts and condolences to Kelly and family. RIP Mike. ❤️ 🙏

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

I never had the opportunity to meet Mike but I feel like he is an old friend. I enjoyed reading his many posts on this site. He will be missed. He will be in my prayers. Condolences to the family. RIP Mike.

You look at this and just think no. I did meet him and his wife in Cuba in 2018 .No matter what it was , what ever he posted here on FOH I always read it . I loved his stories I enjoyed his description of cigars and to hear about his fishing adventures. Very sad news , FOH and the cigar community at large wil never be the same with out him .

Thanks Habana Mike.❤️

Thanks Rob 

• Like 3

Wow, what a shock. I got to spend a bit of time with him in Havana and he was such a joy to spend time with. RIP. My thoughts are with his family.