Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

On 12/4/2020 at 5:20 PM, JohnS said:

If they've been stored well then I would assume that time frame would still be okay. I'd accept this delivery as a pleasant surprise indeed!

How exciting @JayHabanos ! You've got two boxes of PL Montecarlos with practically the same dating but with different shaded wrappers. I'm eager to find out how similarly and/or how differently they smoke according to flavour.

I got the same with some LGR AGO 18. Still working on my LGR 17s but liking the lighter wrappers so far. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Akela3rd said:

I couldn't wait and this evening I'm having one ROTT as mine arrived a couple of days ago. Beautiful cigar, pure Monte choc and lemon zest. A little rough towards the end but a month or so from now and they'll be marvelous.

ac1eda45d193c66e7f2ca4db9ba29501.jpg

Sent by spooky action at a distance

after seeing these, I can't wait for mine and going to have to try one immediately!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bri Fi said:

@Kongelunden I used to be a little disappointed when I got a fresh box with no age on them. The way 2019 and 2020 have been producing (amazing), I get a little disappointed if I get something from 2018 or younger. Your box is flawless. Congrats 

LOL I've been feeling the same thing! 

• Like 3

Very nice! Hope more of these happen. I would love a Canadian and Portuguese version of this...

I have 2 portuguese versions, but you right! I also would love them! And yes! Canadian is same!

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével
  • Like 1