Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

2 hours ago, TobaccoRoad said:

RyJ Exhibicion #4

0104211715 (2).jpg

Just a great under the radar stellar cigar. The POU code for the 14's are incredible. Cherry bombs!!! I bet these will be as good or better.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Kaptain Karl said:

The BPC’s are so oily that they could be a good candidate to go down for a long nap, they just look like they’d age epically. 

5B5288CF-5A7E-4BF1-BA52-A03E3ACF3A24.jpeg

Wow so dark and oily!

I think my BPC and BCJ are on the opposite end of the color spectrum. Smoking well though so no complaints.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, puromaniac said:

Partagas Presidentes from our host. I've dipped into a few boxes over the years, but haven't come across any with such dark wrappers. Just a low sample size? Or have others found many with dark wrappers?

My box looks almost the same - and I can remember that the other boxes I could choose from in the Casa del Habano in Munich / Germany looked the same, colour-wise.

2 hours ago, Phil Schieder said:

My box looks almost the same - and I can remember that the other boxes I could choose from in the Casa del Habano in Munich / Germany looked the same, colour-wise.

Thanks for the feedback, Phil. My last box purchased in April was light wrappers, and that held true until these.

18 hours ago, Bijan said:

Wow so dark and oily!

I think my BPC and BCJ are on the opposite end of the color spectrum. Smoking well though so no complaints.

Out of the 9 boxes of bolivars I have bought, these are BY FAR the darkest. I have a MSU 19 box that's way lighter. It'll be interesting to compare when I do get around to smoking these!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bijan said:

Stunning wrapper shade.

Yes, they have a lovely rosado hue to them!

31 minutes ago, prshah25 said:

Wow .. superb wrappers! I hope a review is coming soon!

Sure thing! (Remember to click on the text, 'JohnS replied to a topic' in bold to go directly to the review.

• Like 3