Your latest CC Purchase?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

10 minutes ago, Kaptain Karl said:

Nice!! I managed to get my mitts on 2 more boxes. The ‘20 stock is already smoking good!!!

I don't seem to have much success through 24:24 QDO C. Feel free to PM me if those mitts remember where they grabbed them! :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You can never have too many
At secondary pricing, one is too many.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, prodigy said:

At secondary pricing, one is too many.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
 

Neither one was purchased at secondary, most of my collection isn't bought at secondary 

 

2 hours ago, Kaptain Karl said:

Nice!! I managed to get my mitts on 2 more boxes. The ‘20 stock is already smoking good!!!

This box is from AGO 20,not quite ready to dive into it yet 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This box is from AGO 20,not quite ready to dive into it yet 
I wasn't implying you paid secondary, just that at secondary prices(10x retail) it doesn't make sense to have any. Considering most states are lottery only, the vast majority of people can't get one at retail. The lotteries are just now starting by me so I hope I can get one this year.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, prodigy said:

I wasn't implying you paid secondary, just that at secondary prices(10x retail) it doesn't make sense to have any. Considering most states are lottery only, the vast majority of people can't get one at retail. The lotteries are just now starting by me so I hope I can get one this year.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
 

My man I wish you all the best of luck! I love when other people get these bottles and or share them! Here I'm lucky they have more stores than bottles, but it's the second biggest market, so there is  secondary all around but I always get deals

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, joeypots said:

An utterly decadent cab of RASS, TAO JUL 20, arrived yesterday. These go to the bottom back of the humidor for a good nap.

@joeypots Those look awesome!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/2/2021 at 3:15 AM, cgoodrich said:

24:24 acquisition, both PSP!

It will be hard to be patient for the SCdLH La Punta.

That last video review of the la Punta has me a bit hot and bothered haha. I’m jealous of that box! 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Kaptain Karl said:

That last video review of the la Punta has me a bit hot and bothered haha. I’m jealous of that box! 

@Kaptain Karl I haven’t seen the video yet, but you’ve piqued my interest. ??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   1 member


Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.