Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

20 hours ago, Gamehawker said:

Today was a good day because this incredible box of San Cris Punta’s  arrived. 

The wrappers are absolutely gorgeous and the smell is sooo intoxicating  😍😍😍

the more I smoke this brand, the more I wish I found them earlier. 

• Like 2

Throwing a question to the group, and this may not be the best thread to do so...

I receive emails for every posting on this thread. In the recent past the attached photos were visible in the email, using my phone’s app to view them. All of a sudden I no longer see the photos.

Is anyone else experiencing this irksome phenomenon?

I am now forced to open the FOH web page for this thread so that I can view all the beauties being acquired by my fellow BOTL.

Best regards to all!

1 hour ago, cgoodrich said:

Throwing a question to the group, and this may not be the best thread to do so...

I receive emails for every posting on this thread. In the recent past the attached photos were visible in the email, using my phone’s app to view them. All of a sudden I no longer see the photos.

Is anyone else experiencing this irksome phenomenon?

I am now forced to open the FOH web page for this thread so that I can view all the beauties being acquired by my fellow BOTL.

Best regards to all!

It may be a case of recent changes with uploading images (which has since been fixed) or quoted posts which have been edited (by moderators) to include the text response only. It makes it easier to read and follow the thread. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, JohnS said:

It may be a case of recent changes with uploading images (which has since been fixed) or quoted posts which have been edited (by moderators) to include the text response only. It makes it easier to read and follow the thread. 

@JohnS Thanks for replying. It seems to be hit or miss on the emails, including first posting by a member. It may just be on my end, the email service I use. Just curious if I’m the only one experiencing this.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Markspring1978 said:

Thanks to BR.

01AE20B1-1A17-4825-9ECA-579C65997EB3.thumb.jpeg.5057860174027788d540fc1d498d35d9.jpeg

Good score! The 02s I had were excellent. Another one they just had to ax

8 hours ago, Chucko8 said:

A little PSP box arrived today from our host

5246225C-0683-4414-9903-F141E363F2B5.thumb.jpeg.c09e05c824d255853dc0d32d4dc5c2a7.jpeg

I have 8 boxes but none have dark wrappers like these! 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Heels82 said:

Beautiful 6 packs from our gracious hosts as I begin my adventure into Cohiba territory.  Packaging was top notch as always and thanks again!  

Cohiba Siglo III - (HQ) (UPO) OCT '20 

Cohiba Corona Especiales - (HQ) (SOP) NOV '20

Gorgeous!!! I'd give those III's a few years...the 20' CCE's seem far more approachable young! 

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Heels82 said:

Thanks man!  Good to hear on the CCE's as I know temptation will prevail after a couple of months!  Any personal preference between the Sig III and CCE?  

I’m embarrassingly inexperienced between the two to be honest! I’ve had about 6-8 of each but I own ‘20 boxes of both. I prefer the CCE but I’ve only had 1 III with enough age and it was fantastic. From what I’ve seen the CCE smokes better young, the ‘19 III’s I have aren’t ready yet but the ‘20 CCE I smoked a few months ago was very good.  I shouldn’t get too excited thinking about them or I’ll break down and buy another box 🤦🏼‍♂️😂

• Like 4