• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

4 hours ago, kcmontie said:
Willie and I , working on her smoking buddy duties. TLU FEB 20 Trini

Which vitola is it?
Big fan of the Reyes and Coloniales.
Didn't care for the Vigia, which is actually fine by me since its a fair bit pricier than those two.

Have a media Luna I will be trying next month

4 hours ago, Nino said:
Celebrating my second Pfizer vaccine shot and the re-opening of open air gastronomy here.

Picadores?
If so, I love them. Also love the Montecarlos. Its one of the few cigars under 40rg I smoke.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, smbauerllc said:

Picadores?
If so, I love them. Also love the Montecarlos. Its one of the few cigars under 40rg I smoke.

PLPC with some age. Love the Montecarlos and the Coronas.

PLPC with some age. Love the Montecarlos and the Coronas.
Ah, looked thicker than the PLPC. Smoke a lot of them too.

Never had the Coronas as I have never seen them as singles anywhere

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smbauerllc said:

Ah, looked thicker than the PLPC. Smoke a lot of them too.

Never had the Coronas as I have never seen them as singles anywhere

Coronas have been discontinued a while back, so I stashed some boxes and let them sleep 🙂

10 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:

That said, the Esplendido is my 3rd favorite regular production cigar, right after the Siglo VI and CPE.  In most cases, I opt to buy the Siglo VI, which I find to be more subtle/less bold than the Esplendido.  So it all depends on your palate.  I always like to keep a couple of boxes of Esplendidos around for the sake of variety.

I have to admit Elliot that I thought the Esmeralda may have been sneaking into that top 3 list for you mate.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SigmundChurchill said:

It is.  It's my number 4.  

Might even be my number 3, but the prices are still reasonable relative to the Cohibas, so I am trying not to talk them up so much.

Based on your posts I would have said Siglo VI, Esmeralda and Siglo IV as your top 3 🙂

1 hour ago, Bijan said:

Based on your posts I would have said Siglo VI, Esmeralda and Siglo IV as your top 3 🙂

CPE is definitely 2nd on my list.  But they only come in boxes of 10, and they go through long periods where you cant find them anywhere, so I smoke them more sparingly.  I would also put CoRo and Media Luna ahead of Siglo IV.  

I like Siglo IV a lot.  It is one of my favorite 2nd cigars of the day, but it is not a 1st cigar of the day for me.

52 minutes ago, LLC said:

Trinidad day 👍

RAG SEP 17 Reyes. Always enjoyable. 

TLE SEP 20 Esmeralda. Rarely do this but it’s only been in my humidor for a little over a month. I have not had one yet and wanted to try it and it was impressive. Will need to get more 😋

AAARRGHHH!

J/K 😂

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Lrabold89 said:

Siglo IV behind Coro….I can see an argument there …I can really see this go either way…..but behind media Luna? I would love to hear your thoughts behind this choice

There's not a whole lot to say.  I really like the taste of the Media Lunas.  I have no control over what I like.🤷‍♂️ 

If I did, Vegueros would be my favorite cigar.

• Like 2