• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

17 hours ago, Ites said:
After a very disappointing PLPC that I ditched early I decided to go for something with a higher reliability so i grabbed a Caldwell Eastern Standard.

Interesting that you had a dud PLPC.
I have smoked a fair number of them and they have always been enjoyable, one of my top favorite PC'S

11 hours ago, Rupe said:
RASCC for my trip to the airport this morning

Checked into my hotel now and enjoying an RyJ Coronitas en Cedro

Nice.
Big fan of the RyJ Cedros line.
Always tasty

• Like 1

On 5/23/2021 at 6:09 PM, akpreacher said:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those Cuban Classics are excellent, especially with yellow cello like that! 

On 5/23/2021 at 10:33 PM, NicPac said:

What a Sunday!!!!

No doubt!! Classic Phil the Thrill keeping us on the edge of our seats for 18 holes HA! He went in the water on 16 (I think thats where he crossed the bulkhead into the water?) and I thought to myself, "here we go again...." 

11 hours ago, Trimming said:

How was this Galanes? I know it's young but would love to hear your first impressions. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Trimming said:

@StogieSteve23

Nice stick, been through a 10er now

this box has been nice firm roll, with just the draw resistance I prefer.

Very approachable for me even in its youth ,IMHO

and if they only get better with downtime? I won’t complain 

Thank you! Finally someone actually giving some input on these. 

Seems like your experience with the firm roll and right resistance are what I've encountered with almost all the Punch SdP's I've smoked through.  

Any comparison to these and a young PLPC? Or are they totally different flavor/strength profiles?

6 minutes ago, StogieSteve23 said:

Thank you! Finally someone actually giving some input on these. 

Seems like your experience with the firm roll and right resistance are what I've encountered with almost all the Punch SdP's I've smoked through.  

Any comparison to these and a young PLPC? Or are they totally different flavor/strength profiles?

Cause of RG and youth, to me a little richer, fuller, louder at this time, if that makes any sense, but sometimes thats just what the Dr. ordered.

As we know preferences are subjective.

2 minutes ago, Trimming said:

Cause of RG and youth, to me a little richer, fuller, louder at this time, if that makes any sense, but sometimes thats just what the Dr. ordered.

As we know preferences are subjective.

Seems like it already has the legs and will develop into a great smoke with just a little more rest.  Definitely subjective, but thank you for the feedback. 

9 minutes ago, Webbo said:

From the first full box of Cubans I ever bought. LTB SEP 13. Have about 10 left and usually they are my celebration cigars but not today. Bad news all around so dug one out in a search for some comfort. Like wrapping me in a warm blanket of better memories, bittersweet, unlike the cigar which is as always simply wonderful, a Polaroid from happier days..

Really sorry to hear that mate.  It'll make no difference whatsoever, but you've always come across as a top bloke, I for one am wishing you well, and a speedy return to better times. 

Best, Stefan

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, 99call said:

Really sorry to hear that mate.  It'll make no difference whatsoever, but you've always come across as a top bloke, I for one am wishing you well, and a speedy return to better times. 

Best, Stefan

Thank you Stefan, it does.

Ashley 

1 hour ago, Webbo said:

From the first full box of Cubans I ever bought. LTB SEP 13. Have about 10 left and usually they are my celebration cigars but not today. Bad news all around so dug one out in a search for some comfort. Like wrapping me in a warm blanket of better memories, bittersweet, unlike the cigar which is as always simply wonderful, a Polaroid from happier days..

Sorry to hear that, mate. I echo what @99call said.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Sorry to hear about your bad news.  Keep that chin up, Webbo.  Life has a funny way of working itself out (maybe not immediately).  You always have us on the forum to fall back on! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1