• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

13 hours ago, Alfonso Sánchez said:

Partagás Serie D. No. 4.

Sorry I know this is supposed to be happy and cheerful but this cigar looks so weird haha

6 hours ago, Rhinoww said:

Gonna try that soon

Disclaimer... Give it a try but cut it right after. The nasty tar-like black substance built up after about 10-15 min in. I've only ever had that with punch cutters and now with this one. Could have been construction issues with this specific Vigia as the others I've had from the same box smoked beautifully. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Edicion said:

Disclaimer... Give it a try but cut it right after. The nasty tar-like black substance built up after about 10-15 min in. I've only ever had that with punch cutters and now with this one. Could have been construction issues with this specific Vigia as the others I've had from the same box smoked beautifully. 

Big believer in the double guillotine, straight cut, for most every cigar in case that’s helpful.  You can do an angle with it, or just cut straight... but there’s always an opportunity to correct if needed.  Just my opinion.

• Like 1

Sorry I know this is supposed to be happy and cheerful but this cigar looks so weird haha
Hate to be that guy but it looks fake to me... I've seen many D4s and never seen one with that shiny reflective gold font before! Or that color wrapper...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Hotboxx said:
Time to see what these are all about
2E734C5C-B1BD-423B-A7B9-BADACDADED9B.jpeg.2bad770bd27b5ea69595ad7bc8a48947.jpeg

I'm sure you will enjoy them.

I'm a big fan of the entire Epicure line and smoke them often, and always keep some in my stash.

The Especial is probably my favorite due to size

11 hours ago, Paso said:
IMG_2871.jpg.c25d0ce63725dd4794205becfb1b7df4.jpg

Love the Magnum line.
They may be my favorite Upmanns.
Out of the 3 vitolas I like the 50 the best.
Good size and smoke time, but they are all equally tasty

10 hours ago, Lrabold89 said:
so you have like 25 boxes of these? lol  good god..
and..
is that bird on a leash? whats the story there if you don't mind sharing

I know you weren't asking me in regards to the RyJ Cazadores, but just to offer my opinion, they are very tasty and one of the cheapest RyJ's, especially for the size.

They seem to be under the radar with most cc smokers and Habanos S.A

An underappreciated vitola in my experience

10 hours ago, Cigarsmoker81 said:
Monte day, both performed well

Nice. Montecristo is my favorite marca.

Can't tell if that's a no.3 or no.4, but love both.

The no.3 is probably my favorite monte after the no.2's.

I stock and smoke a lot of them, and was generously gifted some 2011's that are just plain delicious, but I love them rott too

Have only tried 1 MMC so far but it was a real flavor bomb. Just shy of being overwhelmingly so.

Was also generously gifted a 2015 I look forward to trying to see how the age effects them

4 hours ago, smbauerllc said:

Nice. Montecristo is my favorite marca.

Can't tell if that's a no.3 or no.4, but love both.

The no.3 is probably my favorite monte after the no.2's.

I stock and smoke a lot of them, and was generously gifted some 2011's that are just plain delicious, but I love them rott too

Have only tried 1 MMC so far but it was a real flavor bomb. Just shy of being overwhelmingly so.

Was also generously gifted a 2015 I look forward to trying to see how the age effects them

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It was montecristo especial no 2 And it was delicious 👍

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CampDelta369 said:
JL#1 morning. a light fill on this one but flavors are still ok. cheers

What flavors were you getting on this one? I'm waiting for retailer restock before I can get one