• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

That’s awesome! I’ve been wanting to try some off the 18. I had some of the 15 yesterday that was fantastic. 
This one is superb. Stated age of 18but with distillery closed between 1996 and 2002 it is actually 23 or 24 years whisky

Sent from my KB2003 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wookie said:

RAG

75FBBA47-B22A-423B-A2B7-BA369E2398B7.jpeg.800316d5059d1090318d47c27e8e9a95.jpeg

What did you think of it?

I have a fiver getting accustomed to my coolidor and am contemplating a box.  Given recent comments that they will be in their prime only fir a few years I am leaning towards other DC but curious of your thoughts.  It will take me some time to burn though a box of 25 of these big boys  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rhinoww said:

What did you think of it?

I have a fiver getting accustomed to my coolidor and am contemplating a box.  Given recent comments that they will be in their prime only fir a few years I am leaning towards other DC but curious of your thoughts.  It will take me some time to burn though a box of 25 of these big boys  

They have same flavors as RASS but are much lighter bodied....1st half light, 2nd half medium.  So not as satisfying to me as a RASS. But still pure RA DNA. I have boxes going back to 2013-14 and they are all good. I find this cigar very consistent unlike, for example, a Monte 2 which can be great or mediocre. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/17/2020 at 6:43 PM, VKUTT said:

The KTDs are short filler, yes? Have not tried those or the Delicias yet (which I'm  thinking are also short fill). Worth the price?

Sorry missed this as I was out of town. KDT are long filler and Delicias short filler. I like the KDT better. Like a small short Fonseca no. 1. They are I think the cheapest long filler handmade CC.

Haven't liked the Delicias too much nor most short fillers I've tried and lot of cheaper and probably better short fillers out there than the Delicias.