FOH'ers Daily Smoke

58 minutes ago, Kaptain Karl said:

One of those ESL PSP Mag 50’s from last year. First from the box with that WOW factor. Glad I have another 18!

Absolutely a special run of sticks! I wish I had more. 

• Like 2

• Replies 87.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

On 12/17/2020 at 3:01 PM, JohnS said:

As can be see above, the Partagas P2 is not an easy cigar to define in terms of blend in comparison to other cigars

This is so spot, great review as always John.  I smoke a lot of these because I love them but I think I’m still unable to clearly define them, to me it’s because the experience is so often different.  Could be same box, 5 days apart and any one of those 12 flavors you mentioned could be what’s coming to the forefront that evening with the others supporting in differing levels.  5 nights later it’a a different prominent flavor and the supporting cast has shifted.  I tend to smoke these younger, 1-2 years as they are a fantastic blend of over the top flavors that are perfect for a golf course where I’m not focusing solely on the smoke.  I’ve often wondered if putting 5+ years of age on them would balance them out to be more consistent in profile, Ive just never bothered.  Regardless, I love them, on average they are closer to a Lusi than a D4 to me, which is my preference, and adding some milk coffee to a Lusi can only mean good things!   

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, StogieSteve23 said:

Peaky Blinders?! Just finished the first season last night.  The show is great. 

Yessir. I just finished the first season last night as well. I couldn’t stop. Ended up staying up till 1am watching it haha. So good. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NicPac said:

Yessir. I just finished the first season last night as well. I couldn’t stop. Ended up staying up till 1am watching it haha. So good. 

Great show, gets a little slow in late season 3, early season 4, stick with it and power through you’ll be rewarded.  

3 hours ago, El Hoze said:

Zero wind, ideal conditions for a cigar out back before fishing. 08 SW. 

F2AFEFFC-14C6-4276-A967-4ACAA3278D19.jpeg

Awesome

13 hours ago, Paso said:

Bolivar Libertador 

IMG_2381.jpg

Jakarta?  Lovely setting for a smoke

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Fezztone said:

Very nice day! Early Christmas present from my significant other. She hates the cigar smoking but puts up with it. We ran across a new old stock St Dupont and she pulled the trigger. Early Christmas indeed. Broke it in on a Lusitania. Let the Holiday break begin. 

CD4D667F-6E7E-4DD3-A57F-3CAFFD19D1C8.jpeg

I’m jealous that’s gorgeous looking

• Like 3