• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

18 hours ago, Markspring1978 said:

Original release Fundy EL OVSU (El Laguito March 1998). About as good as a cigar can get. The final third was ridiculous. 

Yep, I managed to get a couple in 2005. both were truly remarkable.   Not had a cigar come close to them in the time before or since.  Sad to say, but I do think these may be the best cigars i'll ever have had, and that experience is behind me.    Here's hoping that wont be the case, and there is something better down the line.

I usually hate it when people say things like "I gave 110%" or 200% as it obviously renders the scale innately invalidated.........but.........but.....on this occasion I think I did want to break all my own rules and give it a 105 points. 

Hats off to you for hunting them down, and glad to see they are still hitting it out of the park. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Devils61 said:

Thoroughly enjoyed this Connie 1 today compliments of our host. Let it rest a few days, but I just couldn't wait any longer.

20200906_154346.jpg

You should do a review on this, to go in for drawing for a box of Upman Regalias on Wednesday. If you didn't see it, the thread for review is in the waterhole. If you already planned, disregard me here. ?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, sw15825 said:

You should do a review on this, to go in for drawing for a box of Upman Regalias on Wednesday. If you didn't see it, the thread for review is in the waterhole. If you already planned, disregard me here. ?

I did not see that, and I will for sure. Thanks for the info. Much appreciated!

• Like 1