• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

[mention=32986]lovethehaze[/mention] good looking courses, where/what course is that??

True North , The heather, and the hills pictured, harbor springs Michigan. We played the Ross and the moor as well. Was a good weekend. Golf Courses are pure !! Bring your A game or don’t come at all for sure greens about 12 on the stimp so they say hit seemed faster honestly. About 25-35 mph wind guts most of the weekend as well. Good thing I hit it low ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, lovethehaze said:
Nice relaxing long weekend of good cigars, golf and maybe too much booze but this is debatable....

7A5AF55A-793C-4579-9E03-EF381C69D213.jpeg.cfbcdff73163ddc67480e679744e7a1f.jpeg

671B5D41-5DCA-4718-A201-33901DCAB9B0.jpeg.a6c790262bf7f42b5f612bf89fe0148c.jpeg

Beautiful track. That shot from the top tee decks looks like a nice long par 5. Interesting tee shot where is that?

• Like 1

Beautiful track. That shot from the top tee decks looks like a nice long par 5. Interesting tee shot where is that?

Harbor springs. Boyne mountain. That’s 13 t on the Arthur Hills course. Every time i play it I still take a pic. Just beautiful !

• Like 2

11 hours ago, lovethehaze said:

True North , The heather, and the hills pictured, harbor springs Michigan. We played the Ross and the moor as well. Was a good weekend. Golf Courses are pure !! Bring your A game or don’t come at all for sure greens about 12 on the stimp so they say hit seemed faster honestly. About 25-35 mph wind guts most of the weekend as well. Good thing I hit it low ....

looks pure, minus the wind.

• Like 1