FOH'ers Daily Smoke


Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, NicPac said:

Fun fact. Arnie shot his age for the first time at my club. 66. Of course we got a plaque for it near the first tee and the card in the men’s locker room. 

That is bad ass.  I've always been an AP fan.  Met Jack plenty of times but never got to meet The King. 

Fun fact, when I played Bay Hill back in November I had an eagle two on 10 (our first hole of the day) from 148 out and eagled 16.  Despite those I still managed to shoot a horrible 84 ?.  It was blowing 30 and 50 degrees that day which sucked.  Too cold for someone who's used to it being 85 or above all the time. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 79.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Lotusguy

    1780

  • LLC

    1762

  • Raskol

    1515

  • havanaclub

    1145

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

From last night. Not Pictured: BRE Connie 1.. Great flavors.  Original Release Picadores: ULE NOV-14..  Flawless  RAT NOV-19 Dip 2. From 24:24 Not as salty as the dark wrappers. 

3 minutes ago, StogieSteve23 said:

That is bad ass.  I've always been an AP fan.  Met Jack plenty of times but never got to meet The King. 

Fun fact, when I played Bay Hill back in November I had an eagle two on 10 (our first hole of the day) from 148 out and eagled 16.  Despite those I still managed to shoot a horrible 84 ?.  It was blowing 30 and 50 degrees that day which sucked.  Too cold for someone who's used to it being 85 or above all the time. 

I’d love to meet Jack. I’m loosely named after him (Nicholas) and I loosely named my first son after him (Jack). 
 

I know the feeling. I’ve had a day similar to that. I had 4 birds and an eagle and shot 89! It was a colder day but I can’t blame it on the 5 MPH wind haha 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, NicPac said:

I’d love to meet Jack. I’m loosely named after him (Nicholas) and I loosely named my first son after him (Jack). 
 

I know the feeling. I’ve had a day similar to that. I had 4 birds and an eagle and shot 89! It was a colder day but I can’t blame it on the 5 MPH wind haha 

Golfers are full of excuses man.  It's never OUR fault, ya know?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, StogieSteve23 said:

Golfers are full of excuses man.  It's never OUR fault, ya know?

Of course not. Why would it be our fault?? ?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is why I love cuban cigars so much.  Excellent from start to finish.  Courtesy of [mention=32986]lovethehaze[/mention] from 2015.   
AA874DAF-86DF-4D3B-B3A5-9316C778992E.jpeg.0afa55e72521a7b90283fbceb62ebef6.jpeg

I know where u live .... may have to send more .... glad u enjoyed it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.