• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

14 hours ago, havanaclub said:

Always smoke one of these on my daughter’s birthday. She turned 5 today, hence the 2015 EL. I have enough to last me until she is 22, unless I start smoking them on other days.emoji6.png
RAE JUL 15

These CA's are smoking wonderfully right now. Happy birthday to your daughter! 

12 hours ago, BlueRidgeFly said:

Our regular summer vacation spot in NE Pennsylvania. No motorboats, a few big fish, many small cigars.

Great pics.  Looks like a beautiful and serene place.  Enjoy your vacation! 

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, StogieSteve23 said:

LGR-AGO-17 PLMC with this morning's coffee.  Decided to pair it with a little vanilla cigar as well.  @captaincaveman and I were talking about these sticks the other day and he mentioned he got French Toast notes at one point.  I told him I usually always get some molasses, cinnamon, vanilla and a slight caramel hit.  Right at the 2/3 mark of the stick I got a huge flavor of French Toast for a few puffs.  It was excellent.  

IMG_1368.jpg.19c4c6786eb2850c5bda9dfb8438bfeb.jpg

Dat chocolate stick is exactly look same as PLMC @StogieSteve23! I finally have Walrus mustache and Petit Goatee combo today buddy! ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Connoisseur Kim said:

Dat chocolate stick is exactly look same as PLMC

Haha, almost the same,  I had already taken a bite out of it.  I got impatient and wanted to try it! 

• Haha 1