• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

11 hours ago, SonGoku said:

Montecristo - No. 2 (TEB MAR 08). @JohnS this one is from the same humidor containing the 2013 ERDM CS. Nothing wrong with this monty. So it must be the box of ERDM that is having an off period these last couple of years. Gotta leave them be the next couple of years and see how they turn out. Also looking forward to see how the rest of this box of Montecristos will develop years from now. I still have a little over half the box left.

Yes, I'd do the same, I agree. ?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, JohnS said:

Out of the myriad box codes of Romeo y Julieta Churchills I've enjoyed in the past three or four years this GOM Ago 2018 one would be my least-favoured, critically-speaking. 

I agree. These have been a good one to go deep on in the past 2 years. I rarely miss a clearance. Even when they aren't the full chocolate cherry espresso bomb, probably the best value cigar right now, considering churchill prices, and the ones that are 'on' early are better than their expensive vitola-bretheren, imho.

• Like 3

Guest Nekhyludov
30 minutes ago, SigmundChurchill said:

... it is sometimes a challenge driving and taking pictures at the same time.

Doc, I'd be curious to know how many people end up in your hospital - or worse - because they can't stop playing with their phones while they're driving.

1 hour ago, SigmundChurchill said:

Yesterday, it was early on a Sunday morning, with not too many people out yet, so I smoked a CPE on a bench in town outside the coffee shop.

4F498D06-CCA1-4B9C-BFA9-66FE6CBBFA89_1_201_a.jpeg.e4b0e383d176f7f56a3115fe12d9ceef.jpeg

And this morning, a Siglo VI on the drive home from the coffee shop.  Sorry for the out-of-focus cigar, it is sometimes a challenge driving and taking pictures at the same time.

9C2B80B3-BBF6-4E91-86D1-568ABCA086B0_1_201_a.jpeg.974112eb1a1236586fa981d068acd585.jpeg

East Hampton?