• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

1 hour ago, GVan said:

Glad you enjoyed it brother !  Between you, me and @Devo we've only smoked 4 out of the box.  I plan on letting these rest a little while longer - I think they will only get better and better.  But, not too much longer !

Yes, thank you again!! It was a real treat and honestly, I was blown away while smoking it.  So much enjoyment from that cigar.  'll admit, not the usual vitola I prefer to smoke due to its size, but its a great golf course/beach cigar if I have the time.  Loved the flavors.  Going to look into getting some myself and hope I can get some similar flavor profiles.  

9 hours ago, BoliDan said:

Goodness Elliot, It's still light out and you're on cigar #6? I'm pretty sure I pee'd right next to that bench on main St. btw... No, no... I'm 100% sure. My wife would not leave and everything was closed. Sorry, not sorry. :)

In all fairness, one of those cigars was from the previous morning, so only 5 cigars before dark.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Edward7 said:

Lusitania with friends. Then steak. Then an Avo one of them gave me. Great weather and a nice sunset in downtown Santa Monica. 

1C9AF1B8-24E8-4A15-B75F-D5045F81B66F.jpeg

Great spot.  I love Santa Monica.  Is that the roof of a hotel, or someone's apartment?

7 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:

Great spot.  I love Santa Monica.  Is that the roof of a hotel, or someone's apartment?

It’s my buddy’s place. He snagged the penthouse when it came up for sale and he is a recent avid smoker so we have all been going over a lot lately for cigars. 

• Like 1

On 8/7/2020 at 9:13 PM, Bijan said:

Hoyo Epicure no. 1.

Edit: a little too mild for me until the final third. Solid 80 minute smoke though.

20200807_205113.jpg

Looks beautiful...was it young? I’ve only had 3 of those, but they were from a 2017 cab and they were pretty medium bodied and full of flavor. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Puro_Lover83 said:

Looks beautiful...was it young? I’ve only had 3 of those, but they were from a 2017 cab and they were pretty medium bodied and full of flavor. 

It was a random single, so probably pretty young. I was smoking heavier cigars, Bolivars and Ramon Allones so that might be why it seemed so mild. It was mainly flavour. I'll have to revisit.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bijan said:

It was a random single, so probably pretty young. I was smoking heavier cigars, Bolivars and Ramon Allones so that might be why it seemed so mild. It was mainly flavour. I'll have to revisit.

Hopefully the next one is better...Good luck!

• Like 2