• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Guest Nekhyludov
5 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:

Hard to say.  I am rarely in the ER, so I only see them when it is bad enough that they need to go to the OR.  But, distracted driving is a major cause of automobile accidents.

FWIW, I was moving at a crawl, on a road with no cars other than my own.?

The risk/reward calculation on this has simply never made sense to me. I see guys post pictures of their cigars from moving cars all the time. Last week, you posted while driving on a highway. And regardless of the rationalization - I was driving slow! There we no other cars around! (how would you know when you're using your phone to photograph your cigar!?) - what's the reward? Likes on the internet? I struggle to understand how something so trivial could be worth any additional risk whatsoever to yourself or others. 

11 hours ago, StogieSteve23 said:

ESL-SEP-18 Mag 50: One of the best cigars I've smoked in a while... Sweetbread, honey, vanilla, raw cashews,  cookies & cream.  Hazelnut retro.  Fantastic.  Thanks @GVan for gifting this smoke.  I'm a huge Upmann fan but this one hit it out of the park for me.  Enjoyed it by the pool after doing some painting at my grandparents. 

IMG_1400.jpg.9003203663aac73b3bed9fad8b5010c8.jpg

Glad you enjoyed it brother !  Between you, me and @Devo we've only smoked 4 out of the box.  I plan on letting these rest a little while longer - I think they will only get better and better.  But, not too much longer !

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, FatherOfPugs said:

Not nearly as hot today, 10 degrees cooler, so only 93F. Enjoyed a QdO 54 and iced Janus single origin espresso blend.

20191015_170850.jpg.bb681855d205627e54a10be338be6f6a.jpg

I'm really beginning to see the beauty of iced coffee this time of year. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:

Yesterday, it was early on a Sunday morning, with not too many people out yet.

Goodness Elliot, It's still light out and you're on cigar #6? I'm pretty sure I pee'd right next to that bench on main St. btw... No, no... I'm 100% sure. My wife would not leave and everything was closed. Sorry, not sorry. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

40 minutes ago, CampDelta369 said:

I'm really beginning to see the beauty of iced coffee this time of year. 

Yep, black coffee on ice. Great combo in the heat!

• Like 1