• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

6 hours ago, zuhaib said:

Finally got some to hide from the kids and work outside with a Cigar.  Ramon Allones Specially Selected 25'.  Its actually not one of my favorites but I got a half box at the start of this year and figure I should give them a try once more.get_away_from_kids.jpg.4f9ed96cd9ca7fd325278b282c07ce13.jpgme to 

I didn’t like the first box I purchased either, but a year later they were some of the best cigars I’d had in a long time.  Killed the box in a couple weeks.  These especially need rest sometimes.

6 hours ago, RDB said:

We all know these are great, right? El Principe and Party Shorts are the pick of the minutos for me. Sweet, sweet late night after long day smoke, with some Glendronach 18yr whisky. LGR JUL 17.

447D7007-AD3B-4D2C-8DC0-368349C58C5B.jpeg.19bd0a79112af4a17d6526e30b6a20f3.jpeg

Glendronach 18, great choice! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StogieSteve23 said:

Bro.. Did you see what happened with Oliva Pinto's caddie on 18?? 

Oh yeah. Couldn’t freaking believe it. I though for sure when the camera was on the walking off the green back towards the starter shake it was going to punch him or something. He looked so upset with him. Rightfully so. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NicPac said:

Oh yeah. Couldn’t freaking believe it. I though for sure when the camera was on the walking off the green back towards the starter shake it was going to punch him or something. He looked so upset with him. Rightfully so. 

Ohhh yeah, I thought the same thing.  The fact that he was a local caddie as well blew my mind.  I mean that's something any golfer learns from a young age about testing the condition of the sand as a no no.  Then the caddie had the audacity to say he didn't touch the sand when the aerial shot CLEARLY shows him brushing sand around with his hand.  I felt horrible for that kid and equally as bad for his opponent who you could tell never wanted to win that way and rightfully so.  

• Like 1