• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

On 8/8/2020 at 4:03 PM, ElLoboLoco said:

Tatuaje Black Cuban Corona while rewatching Deadwood, the greatest TV in existence.?

Awesome show.  Great premise and cast.  

18 hours ago, NicPac said:

Last day of our Member-Member today. It was so much fun getting to play competitive golf again. 

How'd you hit em?  Come in the money?? Get a little pro shop credit?!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, StogieSteve23 said:How'd you hit em?  Come in the money?? Get a little pro shop credit?!

I hit em well. Better than I have all year. I was a couple under my number for the 3 days. My partner plays off a 2 and didn’t play his best. Unfortunately other teams played a bit better. We had 3 aces during the tournament. On the last day about 40 guys were around the 18th green and I drained a 25’er and everyone went nuts. It was so much fun. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, NicPac said:

I hit em well. Better than I have all year. I was a couple under my number for the 3 days. My partner plays off a 2 and didn’t play his best. Unfortunately other teams played a bit better. We had 3 aces during the tournament. On the last day about 40 guys were around the 18th green and I drained a 25’er and everyone went nuts. It was so much fun. 

3 aces?  That's crazy.  All on the same hole or different ones? Sounds like it was a great time and if having fun doesn't keep you coming back, the 25 footer will! 

9 minutes ago, StogieSteve23 said:

3 aces?  That's crazy.  All on the same hole or different ones? Sounds like it was a great time and if having fun doesn't keep you coming back, the 25 footer will! 

2 different holes. One on 12 which plays around 140 and 2 on 16 which was playing around 200. The craziest part was all 3 of the guys were high handicappers. 18+ handicaps. It was a great time! I just wish I could do it every month. Once a year just isn’t enough. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, NicPac said:

2 different holes. One on 12 which plays around 140 and 2 on 16 which was playing around 200. The craziest part was all 3 of the guys were high handicappers. 18+ handicaps. It was a great time! I just wish I could do it every month. Once a year just isn’t enough. 

I feel like the high handicappers in general get them more frequently than lower handicap players.  I've read/heard stories of guys who are 18-26 and they have stupid numbers of hole in ones. I guess if your an old dude playing your home course everyday, you're bound to get a few here and there when you know all the places to miss/not a shot.  

1 minute ago, StogieSteve23 said:

I feel like the high handicappers in general get them more frequently than lower handicap players.  I've read/heard stories of guys who are 18-26 and they have stupid numbers of hole in ones. I guess if your an old dude playing your home course everyday, you're bound to get a few here and there when you know all the places to miss/not a shot.  

Yup. I feel the same way. Seems like all the old dudes around my club have a couple of em. Someday I’ll be an old dude and I’ll finally get my ace haha

Fun fact. Arnie shot his age for the first time at my club. 66. Of course we got a plaque for it near the first tee and the card in the men’s locker room. 

8 minutes ago, NicPac said:

Fun fact. Arnie shot his age for the first time at my club. 66. Of course we got a plaque for it near the first tee and the card in the men’s locker room. 

That is bad ass.  I've always been an AP fan.  Met Jack plenty of times but never got to meet The King. 

Fun fact, when I played Bay Hill back in November I had an eagle two on 10 (our first hole of the day) from 148 out and eagled 16.  Despite those I still managed to shoot a horrible 84 ?.  It was blowing 30 and 50 degrees that day which sucked.  Too cold for someone who's used to it being 85 or above all the time. 

3 minutes ago, StogieSteve23 said:

That is bad ass.  I've always been an AP fan.  Met Jack plenty of times but never got to meet The King. 

Fun fact, when I played Bay Hill back in November I had an eagle two on 10 (our first hole of the day) from 148 out and eagled 16.  Despite those I still managed to shoot a horrible 84 ?.  It was blowing 30 and 50 degrees that day which sucked.  Too cold for someone who's used to it being 85 or above all the time. 

I’d love to meet Jack. I’m loosely named after him (Nicholas) and I loosely named my first son after him (Jack). 

I know the feeling. I’ve had a day similar to that. I had 4 birds and an eagle and shot 89! It was a colder day but I can’t blame it on the 5 MPH wind haha 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, NicPac said:

I’d love to meet Jack. I’m loosely named after him (Nicholas) and I loosely named my first son after him (Jack). 

I know the feeling. I’ve had a day similar to that. I had 4 birds and an eagle and shot 89! It was a colder day but I can’t blame it on the 5 MPH wind haha 

Golfers are full of excuses man.  It's never OUR fault, ya know?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, StogieSteve23 said:

Golfers are full of excuses man.  It's never OUR fault, ya know?

Of course not. Why would it be our fault?? ?

• Haha 1