• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

5 hours ago, StogieSteve23 said:

Glad you're safe brother.  We escaped it here in Florida, but I know everyone up there got it much worse.  Thoughts are with you all.  

Thank you my friend. Overall I was quite lucky. Family, house and cars are all good. We have roads that were literally washed away. Not often you see that in PA. Glad you are safe too.

4 hours ago, GotYaGoat said:

R&J Petit Churchill from 24:24  GEL, DIC 19...and a juice carton ?

E1668A2D-7452-45FA-B67C-896966F3A37B.jpeg

Great beer! And that is the most wild glass I have ever seen 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, NicPac said:

2014 Short while I watch some pre PGA coverage. Looking forward to some major championship golf, especially on a track I’ve played. 

Agreed, it is a beautiful golf course and tough!  I was in San Fran on business and luckily brought the clubs "just in case".  Found out from the Concierge that there was a parade downtown - so sent the wife to the parade and took a cab ride to the course (expensive !!!).  Turned out it was the gay pride parade - my wife says she saw some "things" that she will never forget.  My buddy and I were amazed that we made it to the course through all the traffic and were lucky we were able to get on with only an hour wait.  It was a beautiful day on a beautiful course - parring 18 made for a great finish to the day.  I still remember almost every shot and look forward to seeing the course set-up for Championship conditions over the next few days.

• Like 1