FOH Cigar Genie grants you 2 Christmas wishes.

The FOH Cigar Genie has granted you two wishes this Christmas.* Yes it is normally three but there have been cutbacks due to Covid :rolleyes:

1. One  Box of  2019/20 production cigars to     $1000          USD 

2.  One Cigar Accessory (no limit). 

What are you wishing for? Post a pic of the accessory if you can. ;)

*all wishes remain the property of genie international who are not responsible for any side effects resulting from said wishes. No exchanges. Genie not included. 

5PC Dreamy Genie Costume N1341

As boring as it sounds id take sir winnies over even esplendidos or Cola at this point. I have one box of Cola but at the price point, I can buy almost 3 boxes of monte especial no 2, which I prefer. Or 1 and 1/2 box of fundadores. Or one box of each. Sir winnies I can never find. 

For the accessory, an Aristocrat. No Brainer. 

No Brainer I mean, unless "Shipping times return to normal" is a cigar accessory. 

• Like 1

Tally another for Sir winnies. I almost said esplendidos but I’ve never had one. I’m curious to know what the price will be on a box of winnies after these increases. I think I paid just over $500 for mine in March. 

Does an Avallo or aristocrat (even used) count as an accessory? Cause if so, then mark me down for one. Or a hot chick to cut and light my cigars for me. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HDGSN said:

The one box of cigars:

That ONE cab of Partagas Lusitania that popped up months ago that @El Presidente said was the best cab he had ever seen and there was only ONE box offered on 24:24. I think I remember who got it and have been itching to see a current photo of them. I don’t have a photo from THAT 24:24 listing.

The one cigar accessory:

THIS bottle of cognac someone posted in a cognac group today distilled in 1811 and bottled 123 years later in 1934! How about that @Ken Gargett?

900E1C6B-5695-4C39-AB75-2FCEB9B50B73.jpeg

that would be worth being nice to rob to try. 

I have about 30 boxes of Sir Winston but I’m running low on Sig VI so I’ll take a box of those. 

And the cigar Genie. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, El Hoze said:

I have about 30 boxes of Sir Winston

Good god man, how often do you smoke them!?

I knew this thread would turn up some gems.

3 hours ago, 99call said:

ELRM La Reina

That is a very good shout

A box of siglo VI for sure or 4 boxes of Trini Esmeralda's. 

Cigar Accessory would have to be a climate controlled humidor to fit my collection of approx 600 cigars. This will be my big purchase for next year. 

I'm leaning towards the Avallo 2000 D (the version with temp control). Also a @PigFish created humidor would be just as dandy! ;) 

• Like 3