FOH Cigar Genie grants you 2 Christmas wishes.

1 minute ago, Diabolicalpherpher said:

Box of Cohiba Espys, Lanceros, or Siglo IV.

A walk-in humidor attached to a waterfront or mountain chalet home. (home included)

What no super yacht roped to the jetty, thats nailed to the house?    talk about a cheap date, jeeese!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, RDB said:

Good god man, how often do you smoke them!?

I probably smoke 2-3 SW a week I’d say. Easily my favorite cigar!

• Like 3

Cohiba Lancero. Never had one, but I love lanceros and Cohibas and of course they are talked highly about on here.

Any butane lighter that works flawlessly. I have about 10 different ones and none work worth a damn consistently.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Not to be repetitive, but would do terrible things for a box of Sir Winston’s...

And having been stuck working from home and unable to travel this year I’d love an Elie Bleu Casa humidor for my desk at home. Help me travel mentally while grinding away from home. https://eliebleu.com/collections/casa-cubana-1/products/75-cigares-casa-cubana

• Like 1

I'd like a box of Sig VI. been trying to get some for two years now and miss them every time.  Wanted one of them to be the first cigar I smoked once we move into our new house in about a month or so.

As far as an accessory a nice climate controlled humidor in walnut that would hold about 500 or so cigars.

• Like 1

SW for me.....never had one and really interested.  I love Upmann and have heard these described as the best one...

I do love Cohiba but can’t imagine Sig VI or even Behike being better than a good MS or CoRo....

Not to be down market, but as @Lomey said, a reliable relatively reasonable lighter would make me happy ;)

• Like 2