FOH'ers Daily Smoke


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 79.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Lotusguy

    1780

  • LLC

    1762

  • Raskol

    1515

  • havanaclub

    1145

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

5 hours ago, Heels82 said:

Some from the past few days.

Partagas 898 - MTS SEP '20

HU Noellas - GEM DIC '20 (ROTT)

Partagas Lusi - EOL DIC '20

Dat tasty Partagas 898 and Lusi indeed @Heels82! Wish I have boxes of Partagas 898 and Lusi since I'm a big fan of long CCs (Lusi is one of my all time fav CCs)😄

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Connoisseur Kim said:

Dat tasty Partagas 898 and Lusi indeed @Heels82! Wish I have boxes of Partagas 898 and Lusi since I'm a big fan of long CCs (Lusi is one of my all time fav CCs)😄

Thanks Kim, they are a treat indeed!  Hope things are well! 🤩

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Heels82 said:

Thanks Kim, they are a treat indeed!  Hope things are well! 🤩

Much agreed! I really like long CCs and and I can tell Lusi is the absolute CC delight for sure. I'm sure Partagas 898 will do a job for me too 😄

Since most of Korean cigar lounges' business hours returned to normal, I'm now able to resume Kimfessions Series once again 😍

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Connoisseur Kim said:

Much agreed! I really like long CCs and and I can tell Lusi is the absolute CC delight for sure. I'm sure Partagas 898 will do a job for me too 😄

Since most of Korean cigar lounges' business hours returned to normal, I'm now able to resume Kimfessions Series once again 😍

If you enjoy the Lusi, the 898 is right up your alley as it's a bit more rustic.  I'm in your camp as I prefer the long CCs as well!  

Looking forward to Kimfessions and hope your beard is looking sharp as usual! 😎 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Heels82 said:

If you enjoy the Lusi, the 898 is right up your alley as it's a bit more rustic.  I'm in your camp as I prefer the long CCs as well!  

Looking forward to Kimfessions and hope your beard is looking sharp as usual! 😎 

Thanks buddy! Looks like I should grab Partagas 898 when it pops on 2424 sales 😃. As a huge fan of long CCs, I really like the variety of flavor from these CCs like Monte 1 😄.

I recently got new Side Part haircut at barbershop and also added Walrus stache on my beard, so the next Kimfessions Series will be something more refreshing than before 😎

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Connoisseur Kim said:

Thanks buddy! Looks like I should grab Partagas 898 when it pops on 2424 sales 😃. As a huge fan of long CCs, I really like the variety of flavor from these CCs like Monte 1 😄.

I recently got new Side Part haircut at barbershop and also added Walrus stache on my beard, so the next Kimfessions Series will be something more refreshing than before 😎

Gotta be quick for those 898s on 2424 and the Monte 1 is a classic!  I need to pull one out soon and revisit it. 

Sounds dapper, Kim!  Enjoy the reopening of your lounge!  😁

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Heels82 said:

Gotta be quick for those 898s on 2424 and the Monte 1 is a classic!  I need to pull one out soon and revisit it. 

Sounds dapper, Kim!  Enjoy the reopening of your lounge!  😁

Much agreed! Monte 1 is also classic CC and I feel glad I have a Monte 1 box from our host 😃.

Hope that next local CC lounge experience will still be enjoyable as last Kimfessions Series 😄. I'll let you know when the Kimfessions: CCE review begins 😉.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Connoisseur Kim said:

Much agreed! Monte 1 is also classic CC and I feel glad I have a Monte 1 box from our host 😃.

Hope that next local CC lounge experience will still be enjoyable as last Kimfessions Series 😄. I'll let you know when the Kimfessions: CCE review begins 😉.

Sounds great and I'm sure the new lounge experience will be just as relaxing as before!  Congrats on getting back up and running! 👏 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Heels82 said:

Sounds great and I'm sure the new lounge experience will be just as relaxing as before!  Congrats on getting back up and running! 👏 

Much appreciated buddy! Since Monte 1 more frequently pops on 2424 sales than before, I'm definitely buy moar Monte 1s if possible 😄. I also ordered D4 clearance box on last week and hope that it'll be tasty as Monte 1 😃.

On next Kimfessions episode, I'm planning to visit local cigar lounge called De La Mano which is runned by Davidoff Korea but allows bringing your own CCs if I pay some fees. One of my Korean FOH buddies went there and he said it had a great whisky selection in a cool speakeasy ambient with Chet Baker's music being played, so it sounds really promising as Led Zeppelin cigar lounge. 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Connoisseur Kim said:

Much appreciated buddy! Since Monte 1 more frequently pops on 2424 sales than before, I'm definitely buy moar Monte 1s if possible 😄. I also ordered D4 clearance box on last week and hope that it'll be tasty as Monte 1 😃.

On next Kimfessions episode, I'm planning to visit local cigar lounge called De La Mano which is runned by Davidoff Korea but allows bringing your own CCs if I pay some fees. One of my Korean FOH buddies went there and he said it had a great whisky selection in a cool speakeasy ambient with Chet Baker's music being played, so it sounds really promising as Led Zeppelin cigar lounge. 👍

You'll be very pleased with the D4 and they are smoking great young as well!  The D4 is a tasty treat and try to get your hands on some E2s when you get a chance.  

De La Mano sounds like a swanky spot and everyone likes a speakeasy atmosphere with some jazz in the background!  🥃 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Heels82 said:

You'll be very pleased with the D4 and they are smoking great young as well!  The D4 is a tasty treat and try to get your hands on some E2s when you get a chance.  

De La Mano sounds like a swanky spot and everyone likes a speakeasy atmosphere with some jazz in the background!  🥃 

Thanks buddy! I usually buy long CCs on 2424 sales but since recent D4 production has great reputation on FOH, I decide to snag D4 box before it's too late 😃. Hope that I have a chance to get E2s and Connie As (one of my fav CC rotation) too on some day.

I too believe De La Mano is one of the greatest local cigar lounges for those who enjoy speakeasy atmosphere with jazz music, cigars, and whisky 🎷🥃:cigar:. Jazz is one of my fav music genres and I think it'll be suitable especially for puffing long CCs such as CCE, Monte 1, and Lusis 😁.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.