• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

7 hours ago, Kaptain Karl said:

How was the #2?

It was good , although not as good as the one I had a few weeks ago. Maybe needed to dry box it more. I think these are definitely in my wheelhouse as they seem a little fuller bodied to me than the Coni 1. Love the Coni 1 as well.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Chibearsv said:

Hired a painter last night to seal the pavilion to keep the natural color for as long as possible.  Once the sealer is dry the sign goes up to make the Cigarden name official!  Congrats to @Kaptain Karl on his new install; and I dig the side panel(s) since wind break is a big deal.  I was able to smoke comfortably last week in 30+ mph winds with my sun shades pulled down.  Beats the hell out of the garage. 😁

Congrats on the Cigarden completion! Are Espys still the going rate to get in or is it now a little lower bar now that those have gone to the moon?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jakebarnes said:

Congrats on the Cigarden completion! Are Espys still the going rate to get in or is it now a little lower bar now that those have gone to the moon?

To make it more affordable, I’d stoop to Sir Winston 😂

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Chibearsv said:

Hired a painter last night to seal the pavilion to keep the natural color for as long as possible.  Once the sealer is dry the sign goes up to make the Cigarden name official!  Congrats to @Kaptain Karl on his new install; and I dig the side panel(s) since wind break is a big deal.  I was able to smoke comfortably last week in 30+ mph winds with my sun shades pulled down.  Beats the hell out of the garage. 😁

Amen brother. 
Love it that you have a sign!

• Thanks 1