• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

1 hour ago, SigmundChurchill said:
How come lately whenever I smoke one of these Siglo VI's, I feel like 10 years from now I'm going to feel like that guy that spent 10,000 bitcoins on 2 Papa John's pizzas?
Well, there it is.  A picture of my 2030, 50 foot yacht burning to ashes. 

I paid for pizza with BTC back then.. no joke. Can’t let our failures define us though!

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:

How come lately whenever I smoke one of these Siglo VI's, I feel like 10 years from now I'm going to feel like that guy that spent 10,000 bitcoins on 2 Papa John's pizzas?

Well, there it is.  A picture of my 2030, 50 foot yacht burning to ashes. 🤣

Oh come on Elliot, you've got more than than just that one.  That's like me saying I'm down to my last Espy 😁  We both have lots of future yachts.  Now, whether we have any left in 2030 or not is entirely a different story.

10 minutes ago, Chibearsv said:

Oh come on Elliot, you've got more than than just that one.  That's like me saying I'm down to my last Espy 😁  We both have lots of future yachts.  Now, whether we have any left in 2030 or not is entirely a different story.

I do have quite a surplus now, but by 2030 my humidor is going to look like Pearl Harbor.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 6/8/2022 at 10:22 AM, Kaptain Karl said:

JL1 with some age. Some nice orange and cola flavors. Was surprisingly a bit harsh in the 1/3. Not sure my palette is back just yet after getting Covid two and a half weeks back. 

Not sure why I pass over BPC’s as much as I do. They’re not sexy, but they’re the best PC going right now. FAR better than the JL1!

I think my recent BPCs best since 09. Rich and full. 

• Like 1