• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

9 hours ago, Chibearsv said:

100 degrees and a 2015 Monte 2 light wrapper. Perfect hot weather cigar. Hits the spot. Tilly’s laying on an ac vent somewhere in the house.  Can’t say I blame her  🥵

I got a cigar out  (qdo 50) for tonight and just gave up on the idea. I need to install one of those big porch fans or something. This air is THICK. 

Ginger (the pup) keeps running out to the porch and then wanting to go back to the AC within 10 minutes. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Boss Hog said:

Enjoyed a Partagás Serie C No. 3 Edición Limitada 2012

How did you find it? Those weren’t too well received when they came out, but I feel they developed nicely. Though, had my last one about two years ago.

11 hours ago, Fugu said:

How did you find it? Those weren’t too well received when they came out, but I feel they developed nicely. Though, had my last one about two years ago.

Frankly, I enjoyed it very much.

As you stated, there were definitely mixed reactions to this cigar upon it’s release.

Would have described it as overwhelming, unbalanced, linear, dull.

The overall construction was always on point mind you. Exceptional draw and burn producing a thick abundant amount of smoke.

After going through a box and a half of these over the years, I definitely noticed a significant improvement in the overall balance of the cigar.

The strength is now subdued allowing for a smoother transition between flavours.

Although lacking in complexity, it has evolved in a very enjoyable full bodied smoking experience.

Hope this helps, my brother.

• Thanks 1