• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

1 hour ago, Rhinoww said:

Post no 2 of pissing and moaning per @rcarlson suggestion 

2017 PLPC. An enjoyable $4 or so stick when I purchased the two cabs I have.  They were purchased as yard gars, and admittedly darn fines one. But a lark purchase as I had only had one before I went in.
Now prices are approaching $8/stick no longer so yardy for me. No longer a lark purchase either. 
I know. $8 suck it up buttercup. Well big adjustment from getting a nice Robusto for that price to a PLMC that should go down for a number of years. 
So I have stopped my yard work- a break really- to smoke this one.

10 cabs at $6 a stick but not complaining. I love them but mine still need a few years more. IMO. How was the 17?

• Like 3

17 hours ago, THEMISCHMAN said:

Haven’t been smoking much the past couple years. Decided to dig into the stash.

How are the ERdM Tainos smoking now? I burned the one from the '19 Christmas sampler on our 25th anny with about a year on it. If blindfolded, I'm not too sure I could have told the difference between it and an espy. Same cinnimon, spice and all things nice blend...

1 hour ago, Chas.Alpha said:

How are the ERdM Tainos smoking now? I burned the one from the '19 Christmas sampler on our 25th anny with about a year on it. If blindfolded, I'm not too sure I could have told the difference between it and an espy. Same cinnimon, spice and all things nice blend...

I recently tried one of my 2019s and it was great. Better than a year ago. I’m going to be patient with these to see where they go. 

• Like 4

On 6/5/2022 at 1:06 PM, Ford2112 said:

Coni 2

How was the #2?

17 hours ago, Chas.Alpha said:

I had one a few weekends back. Must be in a sick period because it tasted nothing like a ERDM. I imagine they’ll become butterfly’s pretty soon but not yet from a BRO JUN 19 box!