• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

4 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:
Early morning Behike, sitting on a bench in town with my coffee.
Back home, smoking a Media Luna.
Just waiting for the sun to finally come out.

Very nice smokes.
I have a few of my very first Behikes I'm being very generously gifted, being shipped out soon.
Very curious to try them.

Have my first Media Luna in my tupperdoor of smokes for this month, so still waiting to try it. Really looking forward to it too.

Both get pretty universally good reviews from people so I suspect they will be a real treat.

Happen to know the year on each?
My Behikes are 2017 and the Trinidad is 2020.

Always curious how much of a difference just a few years different production can make.
@SigmundChurchill

4 hours ago, smbauerllc said:

The Siglo II is one of only 2 Cohibas I ever buy, the CoRo being the other, and love the Siglo II's.

Agreed - both of these are smooth honey. Very tasty. I want to give the III a shot next. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, smbauerllc said:

Very nice smokes.
I have a few of my very first Behikes I'm being very generously gifted, being shipped out soon.
Very curious to try them.

Have my first Media Luna in my tupperdoor of smokes for this month, so still waiting to try it. Really looking forward to it too.

Both get pretty universally good reviews from people so I suspect they will be a real treat.

Happen to know the year on each?
My Behikes are 2017 and the Trinidad is 2020.

Always curious how much of a difference just a few years different production can make.
@SigmundChurchill

Not sure about the Behike.  I just grabbed one from the humidor and brought it with me on vacation.  I'm at my beach house, so I cant even check for you.  The Trinidads are good young.  At least the Esmeraldas and Media Lunas.  I haven't had a Topes that really did it for me.  Maybe with time.  But the other two are ready to go after waiting the traditional 3 month for them to get over their travel sickness.

11 hours ago, Lrabold89 said:
Diplomaticos Nortenos

@Lrabold89

How was the Diplo Canada ER?

Just starting to explore the ER's realm. Have only had a Sancho Panza ER Belux and loved it, and then a Diplomaticos ER Belux that tasted great, but had a bad burn the entire length inspite of multiple correction attempts and the wrapper peeled terribly.

Hopefully just a one off bad one, as I have another left and would love to get more since it was so tasty, but if the construction issues happen with the second one I would have to regretfully pass, which would be a shame as the taste was great.

Would track down some of the Canada ER's if they get good reviews, and you seem like a seasoned smoker from reading your posts, so your opinion will carry some weight.

34 minutes ago, Mr.T said:
Got home late from the July 4 celebration with family and this petit Churchill was a perfect late night smoke

Nice.
I really like those too.

• Like 2

I

17 minutes ago, smbauerllc said:

Yeah, I haven't had a Trinidad with more than a couple years on it and all I've had have been great young. very flavorful.

Haven't had the Esmeralda or Topes yet, they are on my list to buy though.
Dont see much mention of the Esmeralda, but see the topes fairly often and they get consistently good comments though.

Have had plenty of Reyes, great little smoke, the Coloniales are my current favorite Trinidad and also one of my all-time favorites, had a couple Fundadores 10 years ago and my inventory app notes were pretty good for them, so planning to get a couple recent production ones to try, and had a couple Vigias recently and they were good, but weren't really good enough to me to justify the price. Should try a couple more though to give them a fair shot, as they are pretty popular and well received.

I have seen positive comments about the Topes. Personally, I have tried them from 4 different boxes, and I haven't had one that I liked a lot. Which is odd because I really enjoy the other 2.  The Vigia is hit or miss with me, but more often hit, than miss.