FOH'ers Daily Smoke

9 hours ago, Kaptain Karl said:

MAR DIC 20 Coro. My 31st birthday is tomorrow so starting a day early with the fancy stuff! It’s definitely in a sick period but I can taste the greatness behind it! Lots of graham cracker with bright citrus and honey. Another 3-6 months and these will be firing on all cylinders!

Happy Birthday!! Kaptain 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

22 hours ago, stevenhaugen said:
Davidoff represents a big part of my humidor and my favourite three are the Yamasa, Escurio and Nicaragua lines. The Yamasa is absolutely banging and a very flavourful smoke - because of the land they farm the tobacco on (old swamp land) it's an incredibly firey and rich smoke. My favourite vitola is the Toro which I think brings out the best in the blend although the Piramdes is a close second. I personally find these stronger and richer than my favourite CC, the BBF.
Escurio has the Mato Fino tobacco from Brazil and is a very different type of taste. It's a love/hate thing but I personally love it although not had the Primeros. I find the Toro to again be the best size followed by the Gran Perfecto (make sure you cut this a bit further down otherwise it will explode). The Corona Gorda is also fantastic and my favourite overall vitola of cigar although I don’t think it shows the blend as well as the Toro or Gran Perfecto or maybe just my palate. 
If you are into stronger cigars, definitely try the Nicaragua Box Pressed Toro (it has a few extra ligero leafs in it than the non-box pressed Nicaragua). This was beyond amazing for me.
Enjoy and let me know how you get on 

Great info. Nearly all of my small NC humidor is Davidoff and AF anejo. Yamasa is by far the richest for me too and the standout; so complex on all areas of the tongue. I go for the pyramid. Escurio blend has a bit of clash on my palate with such bold deep tobacco notes and then the bright citrus/pith bitter doesn’t mesh for me - still not a bad cigar. Working my way through Nicaragua Toros and this is one of the few of all cigar blends I have tried that truly affects me due to strength.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@Jonboy4074 it was 89/100. It’s only been resting about 20 days from arrival. I knew I didn’t let it rest long enough but the kids were sleeping and I’ve been dying to have one. I’m sure with 60 days down they will blossom. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Rhinoww said:

Celebrating the beadboard getting roughed in w a Connie A. 
Best part was a thunderstorm rolling through while I was smoking on the porch and I stayed dry. My diabolical plan may be working

Starting to live the dream!  Love it