• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

10 minutes ago, Lrabold89 said:
How was it ? My SGA 15 box has been very disappointing …lifeless, flavorless …..all tubos, 2016-2019 amazing and 2020 cabs youthful but great flavor

Not great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jackinkc said:

Is that a home game? Tough to smoke cigars at the table here in the states. Would be great if I could.

Yes was a home game mate. 

On 7/3/2021 at 8:44 AM, Lrabold89 said:

That’s the bone in rib-eye of cigars right there brother

Yeah, it was excellent, and definitely lived up to the all the praise I have read about them.

Will be saving the second one for a good, special occasion to smoke.

Really wish I knew the box date on it, but the vendor didn't give them to me as requested for that order like they said they would.

21 hours ago, X-Man said:

Custom shaggy foot robusto purchased in Macau.

Will be getting to try my first ever cc custom roll once the generously gifted package of excellent cc's from El Hoze on the FOH forum arrives, and it has rested and acclimated for a month or 2.

In case anyone is familiar with them, its a La Puntilla Lancero from Alex at the hotel Commodoro in Havana I'm told.

Hopefully someone with experience on cc custom rolls will be able to provide some insight and info on them

21 hours ago, mbrody said:
Sir Winston, I owe you an apology for smoking most of the box much too early. 2008 box and so far the best cigar I can remember in years. 

Nice. Will be getting to try my first Sir Winston once my generously gifted box of awesome Cigars arrives and it has rested and acclimated for a month or 2. Plus will probably put it in my "special occasion" tupperdoor since it will likely be the only one I am ever able to get

21 hours ago, NW_Oregon said:

Cuaba Divinos, early 2020 production. Still incredibly powerful, but the flavors are starting to come together.

I really like the Cuabas, but all the Divinos I have had were rolled extremely tight so I gave up on them and moved to the Exclusivos which has fewer tight rolls, I assume do to being easier to roll due to the larger size.

Really like the Distinguidos, but the price of them has gotten outrageous since my last one about 10 years ago

19 hours ago, noreaster said:
FR-ONUS..
20210702_235023.jpg.494e6946bc7165e47fc8685379d59cfa.jpg

Prefer the D4 personally, but have smoked a fair number of the D5's recently as my usual vendor was giving free 3 packs of them with orders over a certain amount for a couple months, so ended up with like a dozen or so.

Still just as tasty as the D4, just liked the extra length of the D4

18 hours ago, Lrabold89 said:
I’m still 50/50 on these …I’d rather have a Reyes or vigia

Which vitola is the Trinidad?
I can't tell from the picture.
If its a Coloniales, they are one of my all-time favorite smokes

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:

Rainy day at the beach, so I'm back to smoking in my garage.  I'm smoking a CoRo.

If you ever open up a cigar shop/bar somewhere, you should just call it, Elliot’s Garage. Seems fitting for where you smoke many of your sticks between your houses. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, StogieSteve23 said:

If you ever open up a cigar shop/bar somewhere, you should just call it, Elliot’s Garage. Seems fitting for where you smoke many of your sticks between your houses. 

Not a bad idea, Steve.  I could have functional garage doors on the front wall and a driveway leading up to it.

I have already decided the next house I buy has to have some sort of covered outdoor living area.  I'm going to tell the realtor not to show me anything that doesn't have that.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, SigmundChurchill said:

Not a bad idea, Steve.  I could have functional garage doors on the front wall and a driveway leading up to it.

I have already decided the next house I buy has to have some sort of covered outdoor living area.  I'm going to tell the realtor not to show me anything that doesn't have that.

There you go, now we’re talking.  Functionality on both accounts. I agree though for the amount of sticks you smoke, you need a screened in or at least large covered porch area. Something with infrared heaters for those cold NJ winters. Plus the wifey wouldn’t pester you about smoke coming into the house from the garage!

1 minute ago, StogieSteve23 said:

There you go, now we’re talking.  Functionality on both accounts. I agree though for the amount of sticks you smoke, you need a screened in or at least large covered porch area. Something with infrared heaters for those cold NJ winters. Plus the wifey wouldn’t pester you about smoke coming into the house from the garage!

I'm in the process of getting a variant to build a 3rd garage onto the NJ house with an air filtration system built into the ceiling.  In order for it to work, I have to keep the wall between it, and the existing 2 car garage.  I'll still put a door between the garages,  which isn't ideal, but it will be worth it.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SigmundChurchill said:

I'm in the process of getting a variant to build a 3rd garage onto the NJ house with an air filtration system built into the ceiling.  In order for it to work, I have to keep the wall between it, and the existing 2 car garage.  I'll still put a door between the garages,  which isn't ideal, but it will be worth it.

Something tells me you’ll never leave! Except when you have to work, of course. 

• Haha 1