• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

23 hours ago, Zebra said:
Smoked a well-aged Por Larrañaga Panetela this evening with the help of a PerfecDraw. 
Turned a wannabe disaster into a great smoke.

Really need to get a PerfectDraw.
Most smokes I have issues with are due to tight rolls as opposed to plugs, and my Modus II is really only good for plugs and does little to nothing to help a tight roll with its Single barb.

It also appears to be much fatter than the PerfectDraw, and often damages the wrapper on small rg Cigars, which I don't seem to hear about that being as much of an issue with the PerfectDraw

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

5 hours ago, smbauerllc said:

Really need to get a PerfectDraw.
Most smokes I have issues with are due to tight rolls as opposed to plugs, and my Modus II is really only good for plugs and does little to nothing to help a tight roll with its Single barb.

It also appears to be much fatter than the PerfectDraw, and often damages the wrapper on small rg Cigars, which I don't seem to hear about that being as much of an issue with the PerfectDraw

They’re honestly as good as you hope.

• Like 1

They’re honestly as good as you hope.
Good, as most of my issues are tight rolls, especially in smaller rg Cigars and the Modus is no help for that and anything under like 46rg it tends to crack the wrapper.

Almost went with the Perfectdraw instead of the Modus, but was seeing more good reviews with the modus at the time.

Wish I would have gone the other way

Oh well, they aren't expensive, so will pick one up over the next couple months

1 minute ago, JohnS said:

Very nice ash there, Bijan! 👍 Did you happen to punch the head there?

Thanks John. Yes I usually use a 9mm punch. The head was pretty round on this one.

• Like 1