Let's talk about watches...

31 minutes ago, Winchester21 said:

One of my biggest mistakes in watch collecting was trading my batman GMT like yours a few years back. If i see one at anything near a decent price I will buy another one. On the list at my AD for a new one. I think changing the bracelet was a mistake but I like both styles

It’s a great design. Just different enough from the standard watch without being too flash. They nailed the blue color as well. I was offered a new version by my AD but prefer the oyster bracelet. The new movement is very impressive though, a big upgrade on that front.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lange 1 in rose gold. Took a little while to arrive.

The only priceless watch in my collection. My Mom told me if I graduated college w a 4.0 GPA she would buy me whatever watch I wanted for graduation. It proved to be good motivation and my Dad almost

New early 40th birthday gift for myself. Omega Seamaster Diver 300  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/10/2010 at 4:42 AM, lfg2nrg said:

I have used this watch for almost 20 years. I like it because it is very thin and it never needs to be set

post-113-1263127270.jpg

Always been a huge fan of zenith watches. This is gorgeous ?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, zuhaib said:

Never knew about the connection of oris and foh. Oris is one of those brands that does not get the respect I think it deserves. Anyways on to my collection, I have always loved watches. I remember backpacking thru Europe as a college student and made a point to buy a swatch in Zurich so we could say we got a Swiss watch in Switzerland. I still have that watch somewhere in my boxes. Now my three main watches 3c6dd7e9e91e9b420a451c3b0de30a59.jpg
Rolex explore, I picked this up last year at harrods in London while on vacation. Wanted a sub but the lower prices in Europe made them impossible to find.
Omega Speedmaster “moon watch”, I fell in love in this watch during Apollo 13 film and wanted one since. When the startup I was working at announce it was going public my wife got the watch for me
Rolex sub w/date 40mm. This was just pure luck. I contacted a local AD and asked if they could add me to their list, totally expecting a call the next year. One week later they email me saying they have one available and if I want it. Maybe all the COVID flux or the rumors Rolex was updating the sub (which it did) help me land one on crazy time. So 2020 has not been that bad to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice watches! And congrats on going public! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, zuhaib said:

Never knew about the connection of oris and foh. Oris is one of those brands that does not get the respect I think it deserves. Anyways on to my collection, I have always loved watches. I remember backpacking thru Europe as a college student and made a point to buy a swatch in Zurich so we could say we got a Swiss watch in Switzerland. I still have that watch somewhere in my boxes. Now my three main watches 3c6dd7e9e91e9b420a451c3b0de30a59.jpg
Rolex explore, I picked this up last year at harrods in London while on vacation. Wanted a sub but the lower prices in Europe made them impossible to find.
Omega Speedmaster “moon watch”, I fell in love in this watch during Apollo 13 film and wanted one since. When the startup I was working at announce it was going public my wife got the watch for me
Rolex sub w/date 40mm. This was just pure luck. I contacted a local AD and asked if they could add me to their list, totally expecting a call the next year. One week later they email me saying they have one available and if I want it. Maybe all the COVID flux or the rumors Rolex was updating the sub (which it did) help me land one on crazy time. So 2020 has not been that bad to me.

...easily 3 of the most classic/iconic watches of all time. The 214270 used to be my most worn watch but ever since I got the white gold pepsi that’s gotten all the love. Need to get the 214270 back in there.

Solid squad right there.

• 2 weeks later...