Two questions: What cigar marque has delivered the most 94 + point experiences in your Cuban cigar smoking history & ?

This discussion came up midweek.

Two questions. ;)

Q1 What cigar marque has delivered the most 94 +  point experiences in your Cuban cigar smoking history?

Q2  What specific cigar has delivered the most 94 + point experiences in your Cuban cigar smoking history?.

:cigar:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For an old fart like me all the damage was done last century....RyJ Churchill by a landslide. I can still see my father in a cloud of smoke, staring at his cigar and smiling 🌈  

For me: Q1 - Partagas Q2 - Lusitania  I just like Partagas the best. 

What's the question here? If you looked at a range of cigars i have smoked from one brand, in terms of highest percentage across the brand, then for me the anwer is PUNCH. I have loved anything to do

Great but tough question!

Marque: I'd say LA Escepcion.  That includes the recent Italian RE's and  vintage Coronas Extra Largos.

Individual cigar: CGR. Only smoked 3 so far.  Perfection from foot to head.  

• Like 3

Interesting question. 

For me I would have to say the marca with the highest chance of producing a 94 is Monte. 

But there are some caveats. If we go down to 90 I would say HU. If we go 96+ I would say Cohiba. 

Specific cigar, I think Monte DE is the best Monte so I would go with that. Most I have definitely hover around there. PE has the potential as well as Especials. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, KCCubano said:

Cohiba

Sir Winston

LOL!  I was just typing this when yours popped up. 

HUpmann

Esplendidos

• Like 4

1 hour ago, PuroDiario said:

1. Cohiba 

2. pirámides Extra 

Just quoting this as a “me too” 

I was shocked I didnt see this more. Of course you have sir winnie etc. But the CPE by quantity smoked has never failed me. Always, always top notch luxury silky smoke. I have had a bad Lusi but never a bad CPE….

• Like 4