Best dish you have had in the last 30 days?

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Headed back to the States tomorrow, so for our last night in Mallorca, we decided to eat at the restaurant in our hotel. First course was locally caught prawn carpaccio, with beluga caviar and li

@Fuzz just for you Too many to choose from, last night in KL. Compilation of the past week. The cuisine here constantly blows my mind and palate.

My wife asked me what I wanted for birthday and I asked for a brunch. She made all of this by herself. One of the greatest meals I ever had.

I did some organic rainbow carrots with a maple syrup butter glaze. Roasted in the oven until just crisp with sea salt and cayenne. Wish I had pics, but I just tossed it together on a whim to go with some short ribs. Definitely a winner and when I make it again I'll throw up some photos. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JohnS said:

The irony is not lost on me. On the one hand we have El Pres running a Fat Bastard Competition this year for the benefit of one half of our members and then posting up this thread for the other half. You can't complain that you are not 'catered' for here! 😂

Too true. I am threading the needle currently. As a "strong fat" weightlifting foodie. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

As I’ve gotten older the Dr keeps limiting the food I can/should eat.  If I see another kale salad in my lifetime it’ll be too soon.   I didn’t take a pic but this morning I gave the Dr the finger and made homemade biscuits and gravy with a side of bacon.  Hell on the heart but it made me feel like a youngster again.  

• Like 4

On 3/5/2022 at 3:13 AM, rcarlson said:

Definitely my own spatchcocked chicken off the Kamado (H/T @Rhinoww for the recommendation). 

A little Michter's and a Famoso while I was hard at work preparing. 

Glad it came out well brother. Looks great

Picked up some more Costco ribeyes and of course give you a nod every time i do. 
Next dry brine a spatcocked Turkey overnight in the fridge. That Red bomb makes some good eats. 

• Like 1