Best dish you have had in the last 30 days?

9 hours ago, Frozen North said:

Threw these beautiful Alberta Rib Eye steaks onto our campfire. They cooked in about 4 minutes. They were incredible.

Do I spy the latest in bbq safety thongs?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Headed back to the States tomorrow, so for our last night in Mallorca, we decided to eat at the restaurant in our hotel. First course was locally caught prawn carpaccio, with beluga caviar and li

@Fuzz just for you Too many to choose from, last night in KL. Compilation of the past week. The cuisine here constantly blows my mind and palate.

My wife asked me what I wanted for birthday and I asked for a brunch. She made all of this by herself. One of the greatest meals I ever had.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, mprach024 said:

Piranha….or Picanha? Can’t say I’ve had piranha steaks but I’ll try anything once.

I have had both 🤣

One Negroni too many! Picanha

5 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:

LeBilboquet, Sag Harbor, NY

20 Oz Ribeye topped with Foie Gras

Man that looks good! Funny was just at Le Bilboquet in Palm Beach yesterday for lunch, I always get the cajun chicken and am still always somehow surprised how good it is. That ribeye looks like it would be worth deviating for!  

46 minutes ago, El Hoze said:

Man that looks good! Funny was just at Le Bilboquet in Palm Beach yesterday for lunch, I always get the cajun chicken and am still always somehow surprised how good it is. That ribeye looks like it would be worth deviating for!  

It was one of the specials.  It was amazing, but I really should have shared it with my wife.  After eating those two large pieces of Foie Gras there was no way I was eating that whole steak.  I asked the waiter if he thought it was big enough for two people and he said no.  😂 

That sauce was amazing too.  That’s what they do best in my opinion.

32 minutes ago, SigmundChurchill said:

That sauce was amazing too.  That’s what they do best in my opinion.

I agree 100% the sauces and way they season some of the stuff you wonder how they get it to taste so good! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 99call said:

Seeing stuff like this, is endlessly depressing to me, that in the UK we are surrounded by wonderful seafood, but A, the general british punter only eats fish if it's white, square, and not identifiably fishy in anyway, and B, the government is currently doing it's best to choke our seas with human waste. 

We should be a nation of fish lovers,  It just goes to prove that sometimes 'national dishes' can ruin everything else in its wake.

When I go to France, Spain or Japan, I'm like a man possessed,  part human, part seagull.   

We had a fantastic food odyssey today. CHINA Doll at Woolloomooloo followed by Ora at Waterloo. 

You can travel the world through your taste buds ;)

• Thanks 1