Best dish you have had in the last 30 days?

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Headed back to the States tomorrow, so for our last night in Mallorca, we decided to eat at the restaurant in our hotel. First course was locally caught prawn carpaccio, with beluga caviar and li

@Fuzz just for you Too many to choose from, last night in KL. Compilation of the past week. The cuisine here constantly blows my mind and palate.

My wife asked me what I wanted for birthday and I asked for a brunch. She made all of this by herself. One of the greatest meals I ever had.

On 4/14/2023 at 11:03 PM, El Presidente said:

So rich. So magnificent.

I had a second look at this (I couldn't help it). I had not taken on board they were sauteed grapes.  If so I've had this dish before at The Wolseley in London.     Was the sauce a marsala wine reduction?.     its a bloody brilliant dish.     Marsala wine is used so infrequently in cooking, but it really shines with liver and kidneys  

love to know the origin of this dish.

9 hours ago, 99call said:

I had a second look at this (I couldn't help it). I had not taken on board they were sauteed grapes.  If so I've had this dish before at The Wolseley in London.     Was the sauce a marsala wine reduction?.     its a bloody brilliant dish.     Marsala wine is used so infrequently in cooking, but it really shines with liver and kidneys  

love to know the origin of this dish.

Correct :clap:

Javier knocked it out of the park. 

I also use  marsala at home for liver/kidneys and my quail & figs dish. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 99call said:

My heart is wincing for him

With a dish like that you can only hope there is a bathroom for you on the train to hell. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, El Hoze said:

I usually try not to take pics of my food at restaurants but I was with a large group at a kids birthday party so I had to snap a pic for my buddies. Veal parm, man oh man.

I had a bone in veal parm at a restaurant last month. So good. I’m a sucker for that dish. I hope it was as good as it looks. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rhinoww said:

I had a bone in veal parm at a restaurant last month. So good. I’m a sucker for that dish. I hope it was as good as it looks. 

It was as good as it looked! That, a few glasses of Amarone and some Tiramisu I rolled out of there!! 

2 hours ago, Rhinoww said:

What, no grappa 😂

No shot! I was loaded!

• 2 weeks later...