Best dish you have had in the last 30 days?

24 minutes ago, SCgarman said:

Looks fantastic. Howard Stern used to mention that restaurant often when I used to listen years back. So it's obviously food on another level. I would likely have to mortgage a kidney to pay the check and the tip! 😂

Yes, Howard was a regular there.  The night I proposed, Conan O'Brien was sitting at the next table. 

• Like 1

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Headed back to the States tomorrow, so for our last night in Mallorca, we decided to eat at the restaurant in our hotel. First course was locally caught prawn carpaccio, with beluga caviar and li

@Fuzz just for you Too many to choose from, last night in KL. Compilation of the past week. The cuisine here constantly blows my mind and palate.

My wife asked me what I wanted for birthday and I asked for a brunch. She made all of this by herself. One of the greatest meals I ever had.

Well I haven't had it yet, but I just finished roasting about 15 pounds of beef and veal bones, sautéed the mirepoix in the left over marrow, added in the herbs and now starting the long haul 30 hour simmer.  

Saturday night here now, so the Demi Glace should be finished Monday morning.  

Now, what to cook Monday night?  

• Like 2

16 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:

I had to know what the Pac Man dumplings on the Dim Sum menu were. 

Now I know.

In order, lobster, king crab, pork, scallop.  And the PAC Man is made of shrimp toast, in guacamole.

Did you make the "wakka-wakka" sound when you ate them?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...