Best dish you have had in the last 30 days?

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Headed back to the States tomorrow, so for our last night in Mallorca, we decided to eat at the restaurant in our hotel. First course was locally caught prawn carpaccio, with beluga caviar and li

@Fuzz just for you Too many to choose from, last night in KL. Compilation of the past week. The cuisine here constantly blows my mind and palate.

My wife asked me what I wanted for birthday and I asked for a brunch. She made all of this by herself. One of the greatest meals I ever had.

2 hours ago, westg said:

Simple BBQ yum

few things better in life than 'three roasties' with rice.  Always a difficult choice as what to go for.  My choice of late is Cold soy braised chicken, Peking duck, and crispy belly pork.  but as soon as it arrives on the table, I berate myself for not ordering a 'Four roasties' with rice.    Heavy hangs the crown of a committed glutton

• Like 1

Rats! Now I'm hungry...😔

I was drooling all night each time he put the food in front of me :hungry:

When you thought the one you just ate was amazing the next one was even better.

What an experience, fantastic night and he is a really lovely person, he was so happy just to listen and watch us all loving each meal. :perfect10:

• Like 4

On 7/9/2023 at 7:32 PM, 99call said:

few things better in life than 'three roasties' with rice.  Always a difficult choice as what to go for.  My choice of late is Cold soy braised chicken, Peking duck, and crispy belly pork.  but as soon as it arrives on the table, I berate myself for not ordering a 'Four roasties' with rice.    Heavy hangs the crown of a committed glutton

That is why you just order one of everything then dabao the rest.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, LLC said:

11am flight from Newark to Toronto was canceled and I was rebooked on a flight at 3pm. Killed some time by walking to a restaurant and had an awesome Lobster Roll. 
Didn’t know at the time that was going to be the best part of my day. 3pm flight also cancelled and in order to not have to stay another night, I booked a flight for 7:30pm from LaGuardia. That flight finally left just after 11pm so after a 12 hour delay got home around 1:30am. Travel lately had been brutal but this was about as bad as I’ve seen. I could have driven home and made it in time for an early dinner 😂. I’ll will remember that lobster roll though. 

Where is the restaurant?

44 minutes ago, SigmundChurchill said:

Where is the restaurant?

Tommy’s Tavern + Tap in Morris Plains, NJ. Lots of good options on the menu. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, LLC said:

Tommy’s Tavern + Tap in Morris Plains, NJ. Lots of good options on the menu. 

Thats 10 minutes from my house.  They have really good food.  The cigar lounge where I smoke all the time is just up the street from there.