Best dish you have had in the last 30 days?

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Headed back to the States tomorrow, so for our last night in Mallorca, we decided to eat at the restaurant in our hotel. First course was locally caught prawn carpaccio, with beluga caviar and li

@Fuzz just for you Too many to choose from, last night in KL. Compilation of the past week. The cuisine here constantly blows my mind and palate.

My wife asked me what I wanted for birthday and I asked for a brunch. She made all of this by herself. One of the greatest meals I ever had.

7 hours ago, jakebarnes said:

Burgers are usually just burgers. But Owen & Engine is now my pick for best burger in my city. Phenomenal.

I have bellied up to the bar there many times! One of the places I truly miss as I do not get up to Chicago nearly as much as I used to.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, El Hoze said:

I have bellied up to the bar there many times! One of the places I truly miss as I do not get up to Chicago nearly as much as I used to.  

Let me know the next time you do! 

• Like 1

On 2/11/2023 at 4:40 AM, El Presidente said:

French Mussels....Bisou Bisou ....long lunch...MAGNIFICENT!

Haha, same idea here last weekend. Nothing fancy, but sometimes you just got to give in to your craving for mussels.

CA84BB8D-11F3-4025-9844-1A44F0C32C1F.jpeg.d2554453fd34d7df07ae13c0e0f29433.jpeg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, westg said:

Great to eat some crab 

God how I wish I lived in a country that wasnt 'gastronomically challenged' when It comes to seafood.   How heart breaking to know that our passionate hardworking fisherman go out, and either A. catch a magnificent bounty and sell it to the French or B and to throw it dead back into the blue.             I hate living in a dull cod obsessed nation.  Oceans all around! And not a drop to drink

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, ha_banos said:

I know what you mean. I plan my holidays around where I can get decent sardines and barbouni!

Good man. As proud as I am for a great little culture of fish and chip shops, the bi-product is a culture of people of that are terrified of fish that doesn't come in the form of white cubes......it's pathetic

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...