Best dish you have had in the last 30 days?

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Headed back to the States tomorrow, so for our last night in Mallorca, we decided to eat at the restaurant in our hotel. First course was locally caught prawn carpaccio, with beluga caviar and li

@Fuzz just for you Too many to choose from, last night in KL. Compilation of the past week. The cuisine here constantly blows my mind and palate.

My wife asked me what I wanted for birthday and I asked for a brunch. She made all of this by herself. One of the greatest meals I ever had.

23 hours ago, Ford2112 said:

Got these wild mushrooms yesterday. Top left Chantrelles. Top right Chicken of the Woods. And the big boys are Monterey Cypress, the best tasting mushrooms I've ever had. 

Update: the chicken of the woods made me ill as all get out.  My niece and my mom ate it and were just fine. Not the best mushroom as it was pretty dry. 

20231227_090518.jpg

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, Puros Y Vino said:

My uncle has been foraging for mushrooms since he was a kid in Italy. The "chicken of the woods" are always the holy grail finds. He still forages well into his 80's. This pic was from a local paper from when he found a chonker. By far these are my favourite mushrooms.  To buy them here in Toronto you're looking at $28/Kg (CAD$). 

Nice! Yeah lots of people like them. My niece loved it. My stomach,did not. I hurled 3 different times.

28 minutes ago, TacoSauce said:

Looks like churros to me! 😋

Thanks. Sure, just kidding, as on pic, those rather look like some sort of tubed worms (or worse, I’d rather not mention in this sub)😅

• Like 1

15 hours ago, El Presidente said:

This was the second last of our gourmet restaurant tour. 

Very very good restaurant in Phuket 

The octopus langoustine look the 💣